Warden Epic 2.0 pet not leveling?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Mermut, Jan 2, 2020.

1. quisling Well-Known Member

todays notes:
    • Shissar Intricate Scaled Pauldrons - Item name is now spelled correctly.
    • Maiden's Nefarious Ring - Item is now properly named for finger equipment.
    • Maiden's Nefarious Bangle - Item name is now spelled properly.
    • Milo's Heavy Chain Leggings - Item name is now spelled correctly.

<Phew> the high value fixes are in.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Wardens are only healers...
  3. quisling Well-Known Member

Its only your epic. There is spelling to fix!!
  4. Luziana Member

Please fix our epic 2 pet.
    Still waiting and hoping for that.
    Mermut likes this.
  5. Edaine Member

Bumping it!
    Karamella likes this.
  6. rutro Well-Known Member

Half crap sammiches suck no matter what. I would rather have a half a sammiche. (half the man I used to beeeee)......my feelings are gone....
  7. Edaine Member

Maybe it's a severe coding issue, maybe it's just too overpowered at 120. Maybe come the expansion I'll stop staring at a green fairy, I don't have much faith either way.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I think the chances that they bother to update the warden epic 2.0 pet this expac is so vanishingly small as to be effectively non-existent :(
  9. Lemon Wolf Member

Years ago when this game was under a different management things got fixed in a timely fashion. At least there used to be communication. Today its give us your money and shut up.
    The warden pet will never be fixed. If anything they will make it obsolete in the next expansion without a replacement.
    I really hate the silent treatment on this and other issues. We as the player base are paying customers, we pay their salaries.
    One of the devs could at least tell us why this has not been fixed or addressed yet.
    That is really not too much to ask.
  10. Edaine Member

I just would really like to stop staring at a green pet...the love was given to other classes, please extend it our way.
  11. Lemon Wolf Member

Hell would freeze over before the warden pet gets its level adjusted.
    Theres nothing more that can be done.
    People voiced their concerns for so long now and nothing happened and nothing ever will.
    By not addressing the issue the devs made it clear that they have no intention to change the pet.