Warden Epic 2.0 pet not leveling?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Mermut, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

The Ranger and SK epic 2.0 pets are getting leveled to 120 with Friday's patch, but the warden's pet is not.
    Hopefully it is an oversight and not a 'feature'.
    Kuulei likes this.
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

I will most likely use the warden pet regardless because its just extra damage for my healer and its fun :) I hope they let it level past 110, I dont think its fair that rangers will and wardens wont :(
    Kuulei likes this.
  3. Tiao New Member

I can't believe it's intended to leave our pet green, with no way to upgrade it - Devs, please consider fixing in the next patch!
    Kuulei likes this.
  4. Deadheals Member

every other class except healers got a boost in the pet level on todays patch..... i cant recall if channelers and shammans have the same issue
  5. Luziana Member

When will our fay be upgraded - its an epic 2 spell pet - same as ranger. I dont see any reason to leave us behind
    Kuulei and Mermut like this.
  6. Treiko Active Member

Our pets always level with us. No the only thing they were concerned about with channelers was the fact that they were doing amazing damage. Naturally that could not be tolerated.
  7. Deadheals Member

so its now just a warden issue? since all the other pets got leveled
    Mermut likes this.
  8. Vunder Well-Known Member

Actually they took the epic 2.0 beastlord dumbfire pets and made them 110 again. They were 120, it was part of the pet nerf. Apparently the only class that should parse are assassins.

I dropped my channeler over the nerf, mainly because my raid guild was happy with the dps...post nerf, I was asked to go back to inquisitors, who can hit really hard now if stat build is proper.
  9. Twofeets Active Member

As of a few days ago, the Pally epic 2.0 pet was green as well (Grandmaster Divine Will pet).
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

Pally doesn't have an epic 2.0 'always up' pet.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Twofeets Active Member

True, but it's still an Epic 2.0 spell that didnt scale with BoL, just like yours. (The point is the Epic spell didnt scale to level for some classes, but did for others).
  12. Elkana Active Member

2.0 or not, (I play a warden) it's actually a lvl 100 ability. So having it at 110 is kind of a blessing. If it levels up great, if not we are already ahead of where we could be.
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

We're level 120. And everybody's epic 2.0 abilities are 110. We're not 'ahead' of anywhere, by having it be lvl 110
  14. Suidakra Active Member

I enjoy that the pet spells from ascensions don't level to 120, either. I think my Bloatfly is 114?
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

No ascension spells level. They're not supposed to. But they're the same for everybody.

The only epic 2.0 spells that don't scale well are the pet spells. All classes with permanent pets EXCEPT the warden, have gotten either leveled pets (ranger and SK) or buff applied to 'standard' pets (conjy necro).
    Unfortunately, I expect they've intentionally left the warden out, without doing us the courtesy of telling so or why.
    Kuulei likes this.
  16. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I gave up about two expacs ago trying to make a connection with some of the issues, omissions, and changes we're seeing and the use of "logic" where DBG was involved. There's been enough times when they've posted changes they're making (like the time they changed all weps to drop with full resolve) that, to me at least, when you make changes and you choose not to post about the mechanics when it's obvious mechanics were changed, then you have to infer that decision as being indefensible in the court of public opinion.
    And to those who want to say "they don't have the time," my response is simple--the change probably took more time to make then it would have to draft the few sentences needed to discuss it. And if it was an intentional change, let people know. Otherwise, people assume it isn't and fill the forums with useless chatter or bug reports. Again, I'll reiterate that I'm not questioning a particular change, I just want to understand the thought process so I can make informed decisions on how to deal with it when I'm playing that toon or this game. It's a reasonable request IMO.
    Tupperbeast, Argosunited and Mermut like this.
  17. Edaine Member

Bump! We're still staring at a green pet. :-(
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

SK and ranger pets updated... warden pets still lingering :(
    quisling likes this.
  19. quisling Well-Known Member

they dont have time for that, there are spelling errors to address,
    Argosunited likes this.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

Heh..