Warden Armor Quests

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Lormeth, Nov 16, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Lormeth Guest

Has anybody found the NPC that gives out the warden armor quest? I've hailed just about every NPC in EFP and still no luck.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shaunac Guest

The NPC for the warden armor quests in Freeport is Vassi Darkscale in the Jade Tiger Inn in North Freeport.
  3. ARCHIVED-IscariotInc Guest

how about in Qeynos, anyone know?
  4. ARCHIVED-Gravewolf Guest

Ah thanks! I completely forgot about the class armor quests too! ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Saben01 Guest

Ok I've looked all over on the websites trying to find out where Jereth Blackshield is for the first armor quest. Is he near the ruins of valmarr where you have to kill the crusaders?
  6. ARCHIVED-Shaunac Guest

Mr. Blackshield resides on the eastern coast not too far from the Griffen tower, you actually need to find the spot where you can run down the cliff.
  7. ARCHIVED-Gravewolf Guest

Yes, the way down to the beach is quite near Wailing Caves.
  8. ARCHIVED-intoranat Guest

Qeynos starts at S.Qeynos. She's under the big tree straight from Antonica's Exit. Her lastname is Oakheart, a short little woman.
  9. ARCHIVED-epoh Guest

Two things:

First - When I try to talk to Oakheart all I can say is something like "Sorry, I thought you were someone else" ??? Do I need to talk to someone else first, or do I just need to be a higher level?

Second, what happened to my prefs? Suddenly I am using a different editor to reply. Bah!
  10. ARCHIVED-Gravewolf Guest

I believe you have to be 20 to begin the quests.
  11. ARCHIVED-WAM37 Guest

I just started this and need to smack Saber Elders. Anyone know where they are? Don't remember ever seeing any.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Yes, you must be 20 to start the quest.

To get the Sabertooth Elders to spawn, you'll need to find a gnoll tent near Blackburrow and clear all the groups around it. When that happens a group of two elders and two tormenters will spawn, so you should get some fighter friends so they can work on their quest at the same time.

Similarly, when you need to kill the acolytes, you'll need to find Foci of Decay near the Ruins of Caltorsis and clear the camps of Restless Caltorsis around the foci until the acolytes spawn.
  13. ARCHIVED-epoh Guest

Der... I can't read apparently.
  14. ARCHIVED-intoranat Guest

When doing the Acolytes, make sure they spawn with a pet or let them cast their pet first or else you will not get the credit for killing them.
  15. ARCHIVED-DivinitySeasprite Guest

Actually I have a question as I just recieved the quests this evening and I haven't had time to look into it much more then glance at it.

How hard are the fights themselves? I would assume that you require a good group to do this or just a few players is enough?
  16. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Hulking Stalkers are soloable. Elders, Acolytes and Spiders, you probably want a group. The other part for parts 1 and 2 are soloable, I think. Parts 3+ needs a group, but not necessarily a full one depending on level. Take a full group to Stormhold unless you really know what you're doing, but CoB can be done with smaller (though it will take forever and be incredibly dull). Part 5 can partially be done solo, but the swarm beetles probably want a group. I haven't bothered doing 6.
  17. ARCHIVED-Kravn Guest

I just completed all 6 steps of the quest. it gets you every piece of armor minus the helm. the steps in antonica are tough as you have to make things spawn and this can take a bit of time,

You need a good group on the HH part. the chest thingy (forgot name) is a pain because we only found where one spawned and needed 10 of these, so it took time.

The parts that took place in TS were not that bad you can usally get pickup groups to do most of it. The last quest (number 6) calls for you to kill a named griffon stormwind (name may be wrong check your quest journal). You will need a good group or a few high level players to take him out. you can make him spawn by going to the trail that goes southwest on your map. near the end ot the trail on you left hand side you will see a few boulders. You go to those buolders (person with quest needs to go there) and he will spawn with 2 hawks and will attack you.

The hardes part of step 6 was not the named griffon, it was the highland huntresses. They are group mobs and do not spawn often. Do not mistake them for the amazon huntresses those are not the ones you need. The highland huntresses are cats. and the best place to hunt them is the area outside the entrance to the giant area. kell all the cats that are there to make them spawn.
  18. ARCHIVED-phebus Guest

I picked up 1 green ring of the 8 but didnt get a quest item found message when i was in stronghold so it struck me a bit of a blow when I logged on today but couldn't figure out where I got it from. I remember fighting a chest in Stromhold keep that sprouted a big set of teeth and attacked me as i was rummaging:) but can't quite remember where it was. Is this the mob/chest (not sure really) we're sposed to get the green ring drops off? Any idea on an exact location?

The feign Zombies are just beyond the atrium and are yellow ^^ singles or yellow ^ in a pair at level 21. You really need a full group with some decent damage and a good tank to kill them.
    Message Edited by phebus on 11-26-2004 06:42 AM
    Message Edited by phebus on 11-26-2004 06:44 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

There's a room in SH past the library that has 6 chests in it. If you enter the library (click the grate in the area with the four feign zombies), make a left in the library room and follow the wall; you'll come to another door. Open that and enter the room to find more chests.

Doing all your chests by killing the one at the handmaidens would take a very long time. :)

EDIT: The additional chest, if anyone cares, is in the handmaiden room. Enter the Atrium from the stairs coming down and make a left. At the T, make a left. You'll come to a dead end with a room on the left. The strongbox will be in the back left corner of the room. (As a side note, you might remember the presence of the handmaidens in this room, as there's another quest that will require you to come back...)

Feign Zombies are found in two places: The drainage area that contains the grate leading to the library (4 zombies, the two on the left are separate ++, the two on the right are linked +), and the chapel. If you enter the chapel area, clear the first room and climb the stairs. Enter the door and the short hallway and you'll end up in a U shaped hallway around a waterfall thingy. In this hallway you'll find two linked + feign zombies (first encounter) and a ++ feign zombie (second encounter, at the other end of the U by the entrance to the chapel itself. This can be a nice place to get some zombies if you have groupmates that need the cavaliers for the fighter (I think?) version of the quest.

(Yeah, I spent *way* too much time in SH in beta. I think I know almost every spawn point in the zone by now, I think I disturb my groupmates sometimes. :/)
    Message Edited by Caerwyn on 11-26-2004 12:16 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-phebus Guest

brill, thanks for your reply:) njow i just6 need to find a group willing and brave enough to assist me down there:)