Ward of Elements needs to be toned WAY DOWN!

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Allurana, Apr 25, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Noaani wrote:
    Noaani, you seriously need to get a grip.
  2. ARCHIVED-Gisallo Guest

Laylle wrote:
    I don't think Nooani was only talking about the broker but also shard jewelry, or even crafted jewelry like the one you can have made using the zircon you can get to drop in NHT. Also resist gear can be VERY important if you do not have the right geared and group set ups, it can help to compensate. Would I ever go into NHT with those group set ups? HECK NO. That was half the problem. The other problem to be honest was people just not really knowing how to raid. Not trying to be mean but with group set ups like that, using taunts as your initial target grabber, the iffy gear in some respects and having the idea that running green raid zones means you are suited to doing even a x2 raid zone at level shows a lack of experience.
    I HOPE that the OP can read through the shall we say less than charitible critiques and realize there is a learning curve even with this zone. SOE NEVER said that it was a zone that ANYONE can just walk into with any groups as long as you had shard armor. It was said to be a zone where groups without full on x4 TSO raid gear and mythicals can go and be relatively successful. This is the case, but one has to remember that it is a RAID zone. As such you need the groups made right AND people who know how and when to push the buttons. If you play by the rules that set the zone it is VERY doable. If you insist that you make the rules, then you fail. I just wonder why people think they can make the rules sometimes. They haven't changed. They were the same in KOS, the same in ROK now the same in TSO, the only difference is TSO has given even people who never raid access to gear that makes the prior raid zones, even many ROK, pretty darn easy. The rules are still there you just have access to the gear that make you THINK they no longer apply. Heck I remember the other night a drunken KOS raid. There is a fight (was indeed lit so can;t remember where) where the Named has adds. Kill the adds and the named heals. That was an SOB in KOS I am told. We merc'd him just burning him and the adds. Does this mean we are uber raiders? heck no. It means we were a bunch of drunks with great gear just burning like Sherman did to Atlanta.