Wanting to play a defilier or wizard quest is..

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Zanrox, May 31, 2018.

1. Zanrox New Member

What merc would help me solo most if the game with a merc . whice type of merc and whats rhe best way to use said merc. I hsve access to the vet year 10 ones if that helps....

Thanks in advance
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

As you are wanted to Play Wizzard get your stats up and merc is Useless same on a healer ( Defiler ) defiler is a little Warlock on Damage many Dots and if potency is high DPS wont be a problem at all.
    Best Damage Healer atm is Warden but that is changing time by time.
    And Defiler is a class many People take for an alt if they PLay DD or Tank as many because its a Healerclass which is easy to play, heals good / DPS possible / and not so many specials to get a good timeing for.
    Its has HPS on Shields which makes healing much eaeyer than on Myhstic for example, which need to cast shields and heals in dual.

As Healer some things are take a bit longer because healers primary duty is heal and not DPS if you get both under one Hat all fine.
    Many mercs arent good in DPS and thier no mercs which are DDs only, most of them are a Mixture out of a Healer Class and a DD Class.
  3. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Any DPS with a merc would go a lot faster than any healer with a merc. Mercs are garbage DPS, unreliable with heals, but can be nice for cures.
    Mermut likes this.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

Actully the 10 year mercs will go a long way , they are strong enugh to plvl you from 1-90ish pretty quickly
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Which do you seriously prefer, the leezard SK or the human (I think) paladin? I can choose one, but I haven't yet since I have Zelbie Whackya who tanks for me now, or I tank for Vittia *grins*
  6. semisus Does not play this game

well the sk one might be better , atleast once you hit lvl 10 it will start doing some good dmg and with lifetaps it can keep itself alive against a named heroic encounter pretty easy ( at like lvl 10 they have like 10k health )
    the paladin merc might do better against lots of mobs but it doesnt do same dmg
  7. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Yeah but you only level once (sorta). The vast majority of the time most people are at cap, and at cap mercs can't DPS their way out of a wet paper bag.
    Meneltel and Mermut like this.