Wanting to come back, what's the status of TLE?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by LawnIQ, Oct 11, 2021.

1. LawnIQ Member

I really want to play again now that I have time again.... I dabbled in retail but just have been gone for too long as was WAY overwhelmed so shut it down a year or so ago after a week.

I played from Launch up to around MID TSO and just lost interest, but I still long for the days of KoS, EoF and the others. gawd, was so much fun.

Is there any server that I can relive some old times?
  2. Malachy Well-Known Member

AB server has progressive guilds that do raid content or quest content. Rewind and Forever Quest come to mind. In my opinion you are better off going to AB or waiting until another TLE, if there is one.
  3. LawnIQ Member

Hmm thanks.... What expansion are each of the TLP's?
  4. Sunlei Well-Known Member

""I still long for the days of KoS, EoF and the others. gawd, was so much fun""

You're in luck EOF will release on Taranix server I think about November 8th. You still have time to 're-live' the best expansion eq2 ever had and probably won't happen again for a very long time. Don't be afraid this is a pvp server, it's easy to get to max lvl 70. Several guilds are very organized -other guilds not so much so pick class/guild wisely. Many people are very focused on the lvl 70 game and look forward to raids.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

let me warn you , Tarinax is a PvP server and yes at the end of this month or the beginning of next EoF will be released.
    Kaladim is currently on DoV destiny of Velious .
    We were supposed to get our next expansion at the same time as Tarinax , but our release is delayed .

Progression guilds on live are one thing , but even progression locked guilds still have the use of regular server items like mercs and familiars , reforging and so on .
    On Kaladim and Tarinax ( you can play there if you carefully put away your valuables and cash as often as you can )
    those advanced methods of combat support and crafting methods are not available .
    Breanna and nooz like this.
  6. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

Yes; Schemetterling, I was not aware of the delay but ! know chains of eternity is coming..

Thank you for the update.
    nooz likes this.
  7. LawnIQ Member

Hard pass on PVP, though thank you for the comments. I have to ninja AFK constantly and just no way I would be able to play there.

No plans on a start from scratch server eh? sigh - back to WoW
  8. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

Well tell the people back in World of Warcraft hello and take care, Lawn!Q :?/!
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Maybe next year we get a new TLE server so keep in touch Lawn .
    nooz and Minxy like this.
  10. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

I really wish they were not launch another server until this one finishes its course, Schmettering. We have too many lost servers as it is!
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

So do I nooz , so do I , I hope we get as far as possible wile not having our TLE server getting over bloated like live was
    regarding the stads .
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I don't see how this server is still going or what anyone is doing, unless it's just botters soloing. No groups or activity in chat.
  13. Minxy I am my own man forever and ever!

its not botters six gauge even though they are around they stay in instances... my eyes are open dont close yours unless you want too :)
    nooz likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Right now people try to do as many raids as they can and high level zones because we got double loot .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I don't even know what that means Minxy.
  16. nooz Where is my cat nip err I mean nap!

disengage, sixgauge! disengage!
  17. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

18. Poopoo Member

So are Guildhalls in on Kaladim? Because a year or so ago, when I was begging for them, I was yelled at saying they are never coming.
  19. Pharliquin Member

Yup, lots of newly decorated Guild Halls on Kaladim. Perhaps more sensible minds prevailed. Whatever the reason, they are in game now.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

And what other people feared did not happen either , there are still people in towns .
    And friendly community oriented guild leaders have opened up their guilds for visitors to use their portals ,so unguilded people\can travel easier too .
    Breanna likes this.