Wanted - Architect ~ Everfrost

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Feara, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

Hello there fellow Crafters, I hope this finds you very well.

My Channeler is looking for an Architect to build an abode on her Ethernere Enclave. One that reflects the wide open spaces she has roamed. Relevance is a Wood Elf who was born and raised in Kelethin. She is very busy learning and training in the fighting arts of Channeler. She desires a soft bed to lay her head instead of the grassy carpet she now knows.

Abode Rough Draft

To be constructed just a little above ground level by the main waterfall area. The front of the abode will be facing outward with lots of large open windows. The back of the abode will be open with a deck facing the waterfall. The roof is to be constructed open with a creative design made of beams, plants and vines will be added to the roof later.

No decorating required.

To the Architect

I have found myself too busy roaming in game to keep up with my Real Estate. I seek a builder who loves to create and is excited about their creations. This structure will be the heart of the house. I have a very laidback romantic nature and I like my homes to represent that. This will be my very first hired job and one I am very excited about. Both expert or novice welcome. If you have wanted to build for someone else besides yourself but have not done so and you believe in your talents please reply. Everyone must start somewhere. I will be dedicating a book to the Architect. Please send a PM if you are interested. In the message please tell me a little about yourself and if you feel this is a structure you can create.

P.S. I do desire to be able to speak to my Architect about the plans and bid so a mic is required. Also if you are one of those that never finish a project… like me *chuckles* please do not reply.

Kindest Regards ~