Want to Trade for rare paintings! Details in thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dilon, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Dilon Active Member

I am 36 paintings away from completing my collection. I am looking for the following claimables:

A Wrapped Painting - Claimable from original EQ2 pre-order (I need 11 of these)

A Wrapped up Painting - Claimable from Desert of Flames pre-order (I need 3 of these)

Altar of Malice on Canvas - From Altar of Malice expansion purchase

Kunark Ascending - from Kunark Ascending expansion purchase

Tapestry: Tears of Veeshan - From Tears of Veeshan expansion purchase

Terrors Below - From Terrors of Thalumbra expansion purchase

Claimable from PC Gamer magazine January 2014 US issue #248.

If have any and are willing to trade you will need to be on Thurgadin server or create a toon on Thurgadin to make the trade.

I am also looking for the "Tatterhorn Collection" if you are willing to trade that as well.

Thank you!
    dirgenoobforreal and Soara2 like this.
  2. Dilon Active Member

Sorry - I should have mentioned - my in-game main is Glasscannon on Thurgadin, please send me a tell or reply or send me a PM.
  3. Liral Active Member

While I'll have to check to see if I have any of those and if I do would be happy to make a toon there and trade. I would be interested to know if your collection is all on one toon and, if so, is it in one giant place to display em all cause i would love to see the entire collection. Especially if you have some rare paintings from like LoN and some of the other more rare paintings.
    Dilon and Breanna like this.
  4. Dilon Active Member

Hi, and thanks for checking! I have commissioned a decorator to build a museum to display them all and it's coming along great!
    While she finishes up the museum I am hoping to finish the collection, and the plan will be to display every painting in one place. The plan is to publish it later this year so you will definitely be able to check them all out. If you have any to trade I will be happy to note that you are the owner of the painting.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Dilon Active Member

Hello,

Here is an updated list of paintings I still need. If you have any and are willing to donate/trade, please send me a message or on Discord or in-game to Thurgadin.Glasscannon

From PC Gamer magazine January 2014 US issue #248 (Claimable):

Portrait of an Adventurer
    Portrait of Firiona Vie
    Portrait of Jalena
    Portrait of Keeshar

From "A Wrapped Painting" Claimable (from EQ2 Launch):

Dawn: The Blackburrow Bridge
    Defenders of the Overlord
    Guidance of the Spires
    Have no Fear
    Search for Redemption
    The Dream of Innovation
    Upon Reflection

From "A Wrapped Up Painting" Claimable (from DoF Expansion):

Eternity's tomb unveiled

The Tatterhorn Collection (These are a set of paintings which were for sale for a very limited time):

A Moment with Lucan D'Lere
    Avenging the Crabs of Jarsath
    Humble Beginning, Higher Calling
    Love's Last Arrow
    Prayer of the Righteous
    Shattered Soul
    The Blade Singer
    The Enchantress
    The Hand of Hatred

Legends of Norrath Reward Paintings:

Painting: Fetid Strike
    Painting: Lightning Shock