Walking in a Frostfell Wonderland!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

It is a US Server. Server Transfers do have a cost (it is listed under Services in the Cash Shop) you could make a toon first or simply move. Leveling crafters during Frostfell is rather a good time ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Oh I know all about Leveling during frostfell crafting
    Oh I couldn't afford to move a charcter there . . . .
    No other way to access another server?
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True that, but one thing I'll recommend: make sure your crafter is already at level 20 before you do the Tradeskill instance in the Frostfell Village. Seriously! You'll level so darn fast there, you'll have to leave the instance to get your concentration and specialty, but if you do that, the questline goes poof. :(

But the recipes there are level 70, so you can easily make over 10 levels for that one questline. ;->

Uwk
    Juraiya, Merriel and Kittybock like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Make a new character on AB; even if you have to get another character slot, it's only 1,000 SC. :)

And the last I knew, they can also be gifted... ;->

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ah . . . yeah. .all my slots are full . . .I would have to wait until my 500 SC comes around . . . I don't know. . . . too many other things I want on there. . . . maybe someday . . . . :oops:
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And I just checked; apparently, we can't gift character slots any more, though I could swear I had someone do that for me before...if I'm right, when did that stop? :-/

Uwk
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OH! . . I just checked . . . I have an 85th Beastlord on AB!! Just like Bellatryx on Splitpaw only her name is spelled Belatryx. (only 1 L) . . . .
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! So that's where all the potential character slots went...you could've gotten 3 and a half worth for that! /ducking the incoming hit ;->

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.
  9. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Very cool. Will add you. I am usually on Kittaene or Kittybock (the latter is ALL decked out for Frostfell already)...we altaholics make it confusing for folks.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Michele New Member

So noon your that will be 3 EST, there better be a WHOLE LOT of candy canes as a peace offering. I need my fix of Frostfell man. :D
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

I went to bed late so I could sleep late, so I could get up and get right into Frostfell...aww man, no Frostfell yet :(

I suppose, with enough candy canes to keep me busy for another hour or so, I'll be alright. :D
  12. Breezy New Member

Yay! I wish I could be online to see all of the Frostfell decorations and such, just magically appear :)
  13. Siren Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's gonna be so cool! I'm /parked at the spot in Frostfang! Hooray for days off! :)
  14. Pipsissiwa Well-Known Member

Happy Frostfell everyone! It's up!
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

* Throws snowball at Uwk *
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Happy Frostfell, back ;)

Sadly, during the wait, I started digging through toons to decorate the Guild Hall to see who has the reindeer plushy, sleighs...the santa glug...the...the... I need a SPREADSHEET!! Instead of candy canes, I may need Bailey's and Coffee ;)
  17. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

You are on my friends list now Kitty but I got on and all I got was L A G . . . I could not move. I am going back to my nice empty server for awhile.
  18. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Ahh, that was not lag...Frost fell into the hamster wheel ;) /duck

I was swapping alts, looking for misplaced holiday items. Heading down to the creepy wardrobe that no one finds weird appearing in the middle of town, shortly ;)
  19. Feldon Well-Known Member

Here you go:
    http://eq2.zam.com/wiki/Frostfell_Quest_Tracker_(EQ2)
  20. Nantoh Member

Where can I find those special villages or whatever??