waiting for zone server issue

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by detritus, Aug 11, 2021.

1. detritus New Member

since toil and trouble has been activated i have a persistant waiting for zone server issue
    windows says not responding but if i wait 5 mins or so i do enter game
    once on i can zone reasonably normally
    windows 10 64 bit system with good spec and good connectivity
    ie internet works fine to other sites
    no new changes on PC
    do get regular GH crashes which i think is a direct x /memory problem but this seems different
    any advice/help appreciated
  2. Wulfen Active Member

Thank you for pointing this out... I've been stumped all day, I just keep getting the big black screen, waiting... waiting...
    I'll do the 5 minute wait and hope that works. I start the game with Map Updater, it automatically starts log-in, I remember to VALIDATE in the Advanced icon sections, it goes through the Toil and Trouble art panel. If I'm lucky I'll be able to log on my Main so she can do what I planned for her... but the black screen hangs me out to dry. Please, I'm not a computer expert. Can someone write out a succinct procedure that I can understand to try to overcome this? I happen to enjoy the game.
  3. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I was getting terrible lag yesterday in game, and today kept getting booted to character select. Now I can't get on the game at all. I get to "loading zone server" and then booted right back to character select. I hope they get these problems fixed soon :( I have crafters I need to work LOL