Wacky Illusionist Spells ...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Sycz, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Sycz Member

I just reached max on Illusionist, Sage and Etherialist. I went back to check on what spells I needed to upgrade or was missing. What I ran into was a mess. Spells I have but no recipes; skipped ranked spells (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, etc) with nothing noted in the Knowledge Book. What the heck is going on? I saw 2 weeks ago I could upgrade to Ancient but then I read somewhere that as a Solo player I can't get them - how nice. Can someone help here? Thanks in advance!
  2. Avithax Well-Known Member

Pick up everything your guild recipe vendor sells for recipes first, then work on getting the sage books for CD. The advanced books for lower levels are hit and miss on the broker but can be obtained as well as the sage101-110.

DayBreak is a business and as such has made a few hurdles that create profits if you want to upgrade fast. Ancients are one of them. It can be frustrating starting out but it is possible to get to grand master with just plat and in rare cases, even ancient but it's going to cost you a lot.

I recently upgraded a toon to Grandmaster Ascensions and Master Spells and it cost me just under 100 million plat. Unless you're rolling in coin though, settling for a few lower spells is advisable because in 4 months you get to start over again.
    Dude and Rarkevan like this.
  3. Sycz Member

100 million plats? That's nuts. How did you even get 100 million? I guess that is one setback in doing Solo. How disappointing. Didn't understand your comment "....sage books for CD." Thanks Avithax.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

You can also ask in the crafting channel on your server for assistance. Explain you are new to the game and would like someone to send a tell that you can pick their brain on how going about upgrading everything. If you're on maj'dul you can contact me, Kuulei, and I will attempt to explain upgrading.
    Breanna likes this.