Vukar'ohk, Sword of Legend

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Florin, Mar 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Darkfrog56 Guest

*Woden Drools then Growls at the Night Sky
  2. ARCHIVED-Tasi3989 Guest

That runeblade of the doomflight dropped in the Lab of Vynn,,,,,,,,,, the raid zone for the relic armor, just not enough DKP to get it :(
    Message Edited by Tasi3989 on 04-14-2006 01:17 AM
    Message Edited by Tasi3989 on 04-14-2006 01:18 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Xarovix Guest

The weapon that needs a boost is this
    \aITEM 908425744 779756047:Gaudralek, Sword of the Sky\/a
    for those of you who didnt play eq1 it was the best warrior 2H sword of the velious era....
    The stats need to get boosted , it needs to be a WARRIOR ONLY 2H ( like it was in eq1 ) and the proc needs to be made unresistable ( again like it was in eq1 ) ....
    Oh an hows it going Aoenin , Khalad and the old time zerkers! Strykr is now at a retirement home but forever will be a Berserker at heart ( he will live on again in VG )
  4. ARCHIVED-Tasi3989 Guest

got that sword from page one tonight the doomfright one, in lab of Vymmn, the named before the worm coholander or whatever he is called, this sword glows red as well, pretty cool

[IMG]
    Message Edited by Tasi3989 on 04-15-2006 11:13 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-daneeq Guest

If I met your character in dark alley I think I'd thump him from behind ;)
  6. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Going good i guess, our AA final abilitys are a bit lacking but some are ok. How you man?
    Give me a yell when you move over to VG, give me a tell in game and ill give you my email so you can keep in touch before you go so i can hook up with you on VG. :smileywink:
  7. ARCHIVED-Vulak'Aerr Guest

Florin forgot to mention the ratio has been raised from 98.1 to 104,... so not really a nerf a little modification but it loose some stat indeed =( doomwing katana gives more hp fyi.
  8. ARCHIVED-Benimaru Guest

[IMG][IMG]

found another 2hS that might have a higher dps than the Rakeklo , 106dps , procs 3 lions pet and slashes for 1kish
    Message Edited by Benimaru on 04-17-2006 05:48 AM
    Message Edited by Benimaru on 04-17-2006 07:47 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-OmegaKain Guest

Got my Runeblade last nite, and a nice looking 1h too...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

Omegakain, where does that 1h come from?
  11. ARCHIVED-OmegaKain Guest

some named in lab
  12. ARCHIVED-hector69 Guest

all these 2 handers are cool because they look nice but hey really aint much use imo
    I have fang of the brood watched, dragon bone axe(harla drop) and wurmslayer and they only get equiped when im hanging around doing nothing except showing them off.
    When im not tanking im using bucker for aa dps and when im tanking il still normally be using buckler or mabey tower shield (rarely) if the mob hits hard.
    On that topic.. has anyone found a really good buckler? mabey in lab lyceam dt
  13. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

I knwo a nice buckler drops in hof off the guy on the table... it looks like a kite shield the little image but it's a buckler only seen it drop 1x though
  14. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

I have a picture of it in the thread titled "Bucklers"
  15. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

[IMG]
    Not quite as uber, but working well for the agility CA.
    Message Edited by FightGame on 04-21-2006 03:27 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-rambo3377 Guest

There is a nice buckler that drops off the Wiz named down the hall past the forge in labs. Where did that 2h drop Benimaru, the one with the pet proc?
  17. ARCHIVED-githnaur Guest

1st run through HoF: legendary chest - doomwing katana

2nd run through: master chest (woo+yay) - dodgy chain gloves, master spell (woo+boo)

3rd time.....hopefully lucky :smileytongue:
  18. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

I've done HoF 40+ easy never seen the sword drop guardian guildy in my guild gets it to drop the first time he does HoF when I logged in and saw he had looted the sword I had a fricking heart attack proves it I have the worst luck EVER................ok going back to my corner to cry some more
  19. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

If you do HoF the quested way, where they bring you chests as gifts, is it a different loot table? I think it is. Anway, I've done HoF about 15x killing everything, and about 8x the quested way and have never seen the sword of legend:(
  20. ARCHIVED-Ridean2 Guest