Vukar'ohk, Sword of Legend

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Florin, Mar 3, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-rambo3377 Guest

It drops in Lord Vyemm's Lab place.....you want one? Ill mail one to you all if you want!!! hehe
    Message Edited by rambo3377 on 03-13-200609:12 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Pegesus11 Guest

Which mob so i make sure when i kill it tonight i get the loot :)
  3. ARCHIVED-R2Chief2 Guest

still trying to get this sword, many times now cleared HoF :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

This isn't a bad consolation prize if the sword of legend doesnt drop for ya. Pretty close in stats and damage, but of course falls behind in look, but a good weapon. It drops off the named right after Katalkana, the boss of HOF, the doomlord.

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Pegesus11 Guest

Has anyone gotten that sword in a while. Been there a bunch and never seen a metal chest drop. Just wondering if the loot table has been changed or its just that rare.

Khalad yeah that warpike is nice wouldnt mind having one of those as well.
  6. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

I haven't seen a metal cehst drop in Halls of fate either yet.. heard a rumor that if you do the quest for htat holuk int eh first room with the named it will improve the loot table but again just a rumor...also not even sure which named this sword drops off of
  7. ARCHIVED-Florin Guest

Sword just dropped last night for a friend of mine, he is been trying to get it ever since i got mine , every day.

Seems it is rare now, but at least it still drops.
  8. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Im almost burnt out on the zone to be honest, sick of it. Its a nice zone and all but its dragged out for too long and those 2 Doomwing Berserkers berfore Kata that can 1 shoot you with Vanquishing Blow not to mention the adds that also come along for the ride and smash you in the head with Hammer Fist for 4k each making it a total of 20k damage in like 1 second is just getting rediculous. Whats makes it sad is, thats not even with Debilating Blow on you........:smileyindifferent: They really need to take a look at that and tone it down a few notchs cause the amount of damage those 2 groups can dish out is insane.
    Not asking for it to be a drop every time, but should at least have a like a 30 - 40% chance to drop a master considering you need a almost perfect group to complete the zone and all high levels at that.
  9. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

havent' seen 1 master in there yet...also did it tonight by getting the quest from the bird and not killign any of th enames, other than sothis and the Lord at the end and the loot they had in the cehsts was utter crap... 4 chests 1 legendary item a belt for priests.
    Definetly goign abck to the old way of killing since that sword and the boots from sothis, whcih I've seen drop 1x in over 10 kills of the dragon thus far, is all I'm left wanting and I'm guessing it's gonna be jsut like it was for me for poet's palace took me 2 months to get that [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] kite shield in there to drop for me gah I want that sword :p
  10. ARCHIVED-Khalad Guest

I did the zone daily, took awile then finally got the pike off the doomlord. Its not the sword but a great weapon and was fairly happy. Then, 3 days later i get Rak'leklo from the Lab, thats the way it always happens for me, heh.
  11. ARCHIVED-wcheet Guest

lo all, done this zone a couple of times now and i have a question, for the sword does it matter if you use that sleeping powder on the fire and killing her whilst she is passive? i have tried it using this method and wood every time, also the final guy has dropped wood (chest) its very dissapointing that after slogging around for touching 3 hrs that all we get is wooden chest! anyway rant over, anyone know the answer?
  12. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

had a master cehst drop off the stewrd tonight abouthad a heart attack but then opened it up and it was a master spell and htose chain gloves...was the 2nd cehst in a row that thought iwas 1 thing and turned out not to be, sothis dropped a legendary thoguht it was teh palte boots sinec only legendary stuff I'd seen offof sothis turned ou tto be a priests,pally,sk bracelet.
  13. ARCHIVED-Benimaru Guest

Pretty sure SoE ninja removed it from the loot table or reduce it to the seemingly 0.003 % rare drop chance . The latest run which saw a Steel off Katalkana dropped
    the same Doomwing Haste sword which i have seen 3 so far . I strongly believe the sword was replaced by the Doomwing katana already.
  14. ARCHIVED-Vulak'Aerr Guest

On some server, Vukar was still a discover the march 20th.
    On this topic people said they are after the sword and they've never seen a master chest from Katalkana before that day.
    So maybe it's still drop but it's just as rare as we say,At least I want to believe in this way.
    Maybe if a Dev come here, he can at least bring us an answer.Does it still drop? Does it has been removed from the game or has been transfered to another mob loot's table like they did at the begining of DoF (lion emblazed gaunt...)?
    I'm really beging to be fed up with ninja modification (if it's the case here)...
    PS sorry for any mistake, english isn't my native language

Edit:the doomwing dragon katana has been discovered for the first time the february 28th,so before Vukar which has been discovered the march 3rd.
    Message Edited by Vulak'Aerr on 03-27-200602:15 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-Vulak'Aerr Guest

Good new, I confirm Vukar is still in game,it dropped yesterday for the first time on Valor Server
  16. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

grats hehe.. after 2or 3 weeks of doing HoF every day...... i havent been back there for awhile!
  17. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

And because of this, i dont plan on going back for quite some time to come.
  18. ARCHIVED-Florin Guest

Ninja nerf on the sword

50 str, 30 agi, 45 sta

150 HP 140 power

+5 slashing

LAME !!!! At least have the courage to put it in patch notes.

COWARDS !!!!
  19. ARCHIVED-Sambora Guest

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]! Sounds like SOE hit one out of the park with that nerf bat :smileymad:
  20. ARCHIVED-atjtennis Guest

I wonder if they nerfed the ancient draconic warpike as well since these 2 2handers were the best in game and while they drop was was extremely low they did come from a non raid zone ...doesn't matter I still want both of em.