VOV Stuck on Sig quest Evil Dedraka help pls

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by floofloobunny, Jan 14, 2022.

1. floofloobunny Active Member

Im Tunrida on Halls of Fate, am a casual player and havent had issues running Sig lines on expacs until now.

I get to the epic Scalefeather boss but in solo instance it is def not solo for me and I sure hope I dont have to abandon this quest series and piddle with alts and decorating instead.

Please someone look at my char? I have the expac mounts, adorned what would let me, going dizzy down the rabbit holes here. I understand overseer can give unlockers but cant find specifics on "which" ones. Ran panda a bit forever ago but didnt complete it on this toon.

Dont belong to a big guild who can help with spells. I wouldnt mind joining one if needed and offered.

Need a lil hand holding with this any help appreciated
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  2. Suidakra Active Member

what exactly is your problem with Scarfeather?
    Are you performing the following actions in the fight?
    1. [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Scarfeather[/COLOR] Epic X3 ( -415, 115, -422 ) COPY
      • Has increments. To increase damage to him, pull Scarfeather to the bubbles in front of a grazing ceredon. Note: need to approach the front of the ceredon or they may not knock him down.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  3. Doobius40504 Active Member

Sigrdrifa likes this.
  4. floofloobunny Active Member

Hi, I use the wiki or I cant get anywhere in Norrath lol. I just wasnt beefy enough, had a Inquis friend pop in to help and Scalefeather went down easy but we almost didnt make it on final grouped Boss. Hes much better geared and it was close calls for most of the fight. I need to get beefier for this expac for sure just dont know if Im wasting time on some things I could better be spending my time on
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  5. Suidakra Active Member

I'd suggest rework your AAs for as much health you can until you get better gear/adorns.
    One main point is the class prestige AA: Enhanced Vigor. That provides a good amount of health.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You might take a look at the VoV Gear Guide.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  7. floofloobunny Active Member

Thank you so much Kosgrr for the help in game. I havent played Tunrida for a bit until today so I didnt see your messages as I was playtesting alts. I looked up your specs and holy cow I want to be you when I grow up :D

I will be poking you in the future if thats ok and have specced my aas for my BL to your setup and plan to match my alts to yours as well. Wiki doesnt have all info on specific armor and after 4 days of searching for epic 2.0 spell quest starters Im still at a loss. Grr

Boosted her to sage and might poke you on tradeskill info I cant wiki or google if thats ok too. Thank u again!
  8. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

For Epic 2.0 spells see
    [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color--hover)]Maesy Colmiter[/COLOR], [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Recuso Tor[/COLOR], [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]The Blinding[/COLOR], ( -523, 61, 243 )

For the spell upgrades see
    [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color--hover)]Maesy Colmiter[/COLOR], [COLOR=var(--theme-link-color)]Sanctus Seru[/COLOR], ( -359, 90, 62 )

You can find more info on it at
    https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Epic_Weapons_2.0?so=search

Note: You do not have to complete any signature line to get these, you do have to be at least level 120 tho
  9. floofloobunny Active Member

Thanks so much Pixistik!!