Voice Chat is Screwy Again

Discussion in 'Voice Chat Support' started by ARCHIVED-Mermut, Oct 5, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Is anybody else having voice chat issues again? Guild, raid and group channels are not show up for several minutes after they shoudl be come available sometimes. Other times they show up as normal. Custom chat channels sometimes aren't' created, other times they show up several minutes after they're created. Inviting into them is problematic at times too. Sometimes first invite works, sometimes it takes several, other times get a '<custom chat channel> was not found error.. even though I'm sitting IN said channel...
  2. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Mermut wrote:
    yes voice chat bug appears to be back.
  3. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

Yup. It's funny, whenever I log in I end up right in Guild Officers, with regular Guild chat unavailable. After a few minutes Guild becomes available, and I can swtich. Apparently figuring out I'm a guild officer is easy, but figuring out that I'm a guild member takes 2 minutes...
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Odd, I'd recommend running a file check to verify that none of the game's assets have become corrupted. Open the LaunchPad and click on the Wrench icon in the lower left. Select Validate Game Assets and then click Validate. The program will run through a check of all of its files. If any are corrupted, Uninstall and Reinstall the game from the same menu. Run the game as administrator and let me know if this fixes your issue.
  5. ARCHIVED-Wurm Guest

I think it is funny that it is always our systems at fault... when its not.
    The reason more people aren't in here complaining about these issues is the fact a lot of us say:
    [IMG]
    and just deal with it.
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Wurm wrote:
    We would like to first clear out any possibilities of it being on the Client side first. I'd recommend anyone with this issue to submit a ticket to our team team so we can gather more information. It can very well be on our end but to know for sure, we'd like to do some basic troubleshooting first.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zoltaroth Guest

Are you guys still experiencing issues?
  8. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

Speaking only for myself:
    On Sunday the Guild chat problem appeared to be gone. However, as we formed groups, only one of us (the group maker) was ever able to get into a group chat. It never showed up as an option for anyone else.
  9. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Ynnek@Kithicor wrote:
    Thanks for the update. I'd like to troubleshoot this more to see If I can figure out what's causing this.
  10. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Zoltaroth wrote:
    The last couple of weeks have been bad with the generic and custom voice channels not showing up in the list at all or for x amount of minutes after logging in like the OP mentioned for me and others that I game with. That being said, the last couple of days this seems to be getting better and today I did not notice any delays and our custom channels where showing up right away upon logging in.
  11. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Glenedhel@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Cool, glad to know you've been experiencing less issues. I have notified the appropriate team. Thanks again for the update!