Visions of Vetrovia Guide for Beginners (or Returning Players)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Dec 14, 2021.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's my experience that if I set up a page's framework, people will come along and fill in the details. I had hand surgery right before Beta and since that was my right (dominant) hand, typing was a challenge, but I got the pages started. LOTS of folks provided a wealth of info for the wiki filling in the details.

And, for those who may not know, anyone can edit the wiki. If you create an account and log in, it serves you fewer advertisements. You don't have to know wiki markup... you can type stuff in, and someone will come along and wikify later.
    Cyliena and Berserkerkitten like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

3. ironkitten New Member

I just want to say thank you. I played until 2015 and found no one played anymore and it was getting awkward. My father in law plays and my two sons are thinking of playing it after work. So Started up again back in October and have been really lost since my highest char was like 98. So looking and around and someone in game gave me the link for this - I read it and found it really helpful. So now I just need to sort out my aa trees and and get resolve up another 300pts higher and good to go. Thank you so much for your hard work and in putting this together.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.