Vision Under Water

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Lors, Jul 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lors Guest

As a Necromancer, I am able to breathe underwater thanks to Aqueous Soul, but is there anything I can do/use to make it easier to see under water?
    Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Gravy Guest

Try using a totem of the turtle or totem of enduring spirit. Both grant fish vision.
  3. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Totem of the Otter and an Enduring Breath buff from a Warden will do it too.
  4. ARCHIVED-hexalobular Guest

Or Gnomish Diving Goggles from a Tinkerer
    Or the Gnomish Pirate Rebreather from a quest in Thurgadin Harbor, but that has a limited number of charges and isn't tradable, included mainly for the sake of compleatness.

Personaly, I'm not all that impressed by Fish Vision, things close up seem a bit clearer, which could be nice if you're bothered by the grittiness and swirlyness of the standard underwater view, but I can't see any further than without.

(The very best underwater view occurs if you're floating at the surface and get the camera just right you can get it under the surface without the water being rendered and you get a completely unobscured view, though it usually comes and goes as the waves periodicaly cover and uncover the camera.)

(As far as I can tell Totem of the Otter and Enduring Breath are is for breathing underwater, not seeing better.)
    ((I missed the significance of who cast the ED buff))
  5. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

hexalobular wrote:
    Druid group water breathing spell has fish vision as part of it (like both the clerics get + to swim skill & both shaman get to make you sink like a stone in the water).