Vision of Vox Downed WW First! GG!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fuzzy, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Fuzzy New Member

Vision of Vox downed by <Gambit> w/ 1 group on Stormhold.

[IMG]
  2. Talathionwins Active Member

I thought he was first downed in 2004...
  3. Pett Active Member

Congratulations on your extra month of challenges.
  4. Heimerdinger New Member

Hmm, must be a really fast respawn these days...

[IMG]
  5. Chrystie New Member

Uhh yeah... Vision of Vox is definitely still up on Stormhold. Something seems a bit fishy here. Grats, Shambit. lol.
  6. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

WW First. Wow after 10 years, 9 months, and 19 days someone FINALLY killed it, and with one group nonetheless.
    Well done guys, excellent achievement.
  7. Eles Well-Known Member

8. Calbiyum Active Member

My brother and my pal vinyard both mentioned in the same spot wow ok. but wait a sec is that pve or pvp hmmm wow
  9. Naroc Active Member

Must have been the OP dps of the defiler's dog. :eek:
  10. King.Adelina New Member

Considering their's a post about a guild member from gambit being banned from exploiting it's even more fishy :V
  11. Fizzlespark420 New Member

Gambit is on the Drunder(sp) server. There are no NPCs spawned there. Nice try though :)
  12. Fetish Well-Known Member

Yeah...apparently there will need to be a Drunder subforum created for the residents of that server to be locked to graced with.
  13. Caith Developer

We have heard the pleas of the prisoners banished to Drunder, and we will grant them limited NPC's today, and the full compliment of NPC's starting on Tuesday.
  14. Fuzzy New Member

While you're at it Caith can you make it a pvp server please? Let the prisoners of Drunder fight to be the top dog in the jail yard.
    Nookin likes this.
  15. Nookin New Member

I fully support the above post. I will actually pay my $15 a month to continue being a cheater and felon all the while kicking everyone's boo-taytay on my way to becoming Drunder WW best everything of all time. You know what I mean?
  16. Aliramar Member

It's down now for real. By Night Watch.
  17. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

There's always the one or two idiots in prison who are proud to be there...
  18. Calbiyum Active Member

gang members, your mom