Visa issues

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Chimeron, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Chimeron Member

Hi. Im in Spain at the moment (From norway). My visa wont work at daybreak. Any other place on the net it works fine.
    I had to sub via Steam to start playing again. But tempted to try the new expac etc but i cant..
    Anyone else had this issue ?
    Trying to add payment source fails everytime. Even tried old addresses and both Spain and Norway as country of origin...
    Any help much appreciated. Have nice weekend folks.
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is related to your situation or not, but I had an issue using VISA to buy the expansion, too. The stored information on file was expired, so I corrected that and the system claimed some data was incorrectly entered. After some trial and error, it appears that the security code (the 3 digit code added on the back of cards, at least in the US) needed to match - both on the main page and on the page to update the information. Apparently the site compares these codes and if they do not match it flags an error.

Hope this helps!
  3. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

ozzy guildmate having the same issue.
  4. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Try using a different browser (like Chrome) - I've had this problem where the game wouldn't accept my visa (different game) but everything went through perfectly when using the Chrome browser rather than Firefox.
  5. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Nah, they put some update in just before xpac launch. Something with credit card needing to be from the same country as the account info. Same here, I can't sub for the game, can only use krono's. I no longer live in the same country I started my account with over 12 years ago, and I can't change that info.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

my oz guildie has sent half a dozen petitions etc, redone his CC's etc and different browsers... and as far as I know it's same country for the CC, i'll ask him that tomorrow. he'd been trying to get the pre-order since it came out, and still can't get the regular game.
  7. Crazier Member

I had the same issues trying to pay my sub after mu card expired tried with Visa and mastercard CC and visa debit in the end had to go through Stea, to pay subs CS were no help at all
  8. Chimeron Member

Thank you for the replies folks. Started on fallen gate and loving it. But i do hope this gets some attention. at some point i might want to buy some stuff on the marketplace.
    Ceyllynn likes this.