Virtual Christmas Card to the Dev Team

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I wanted to add my heartfelt thanks for all you do and also for all you put up with ;) You guys make amazing happen... day after day year after year. I am so very glad to play in this wonderful world you created, and look forward to what is coming!

Merry Happy Wonderful Holiday Season to one and all!
  2. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Happy Frostfell, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah! May you all enjoy whatever holidays you celebrate. :)
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays! Hope you have a wonderful season and a great New Year!
  4. wiouxev2 Active Member

Hope you guys have a great holiday with your families.

Most of us im sure seem like nagging kids constantly complaining and annoying y'all to make our digital pixels to act exactly how we want it - but at the end of the day most of us log in every day or every week because of one simple fact - we love this game.

You guys were left with a challenging acquisition with Daybreak and keep the game fun with a small crew. We all really appreciate it.

How I can personally attest to this: My main account I put thousands and thousands of hours of time invested was banned. I thought I was done with the game for good. Almost a year later, the new xpac came out and I really wanted to play again and find out what Epic 2.0's were all about.... so here I am... playing again. And if there's enough out there to bring me back even though I lost everything I worked for, must be something special about this game.

Anyway, hope this reaches one of you guys and you appreciate the sentiment!
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, with hopefully many more to come!
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

7. cawalton3 Member

Happy Holidays!
  8. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Happy Holidays and thank you for all the fun you've given us this year. Wishing for a great 2017!
    /Cheer
  9. Rosebelle Member

Happy, Happy, Happy Holidays :)
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What Broom? There is no broom!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Bella222 Active Member

I love Frostfell time. Thank you all.
  12. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Gnope! Gnope broom from you, then?
    Cyrrena and ttobey like this.
  13. Vexil Member

Merry X-Mas to devs and all fellow players.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is a BROOM!!!! You are just being stubborn and obstinate in not giving it to us or allowing us to buy it!!!!!! I love you anyway but I will continue the broom campaign!!! Should I say *quack, quack* goes the duck mount??

Merry Christmas Ttobey and Mrs. Ttobey or the merriest of whichever holiday you choose to observe.

Cyrrena