Video Tours: Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2019

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Bottom of Halls of Fate is new video (wasn't a rent issue it was filtered list & typo issue) called
    SSHH19 decorated by Kodakrome
    Bottom of Antonia Bayle is new video (another filtered list & typo issue) called
    SSHS19 Drunken Dwarf Decorator by Noira.

Awesome job everyone!
    Breanna, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cora like this.
  2. Cora Active Member

Another great video! You always make me laugh (in a good way, I promise! I use too many snooty words anyway. *winks*)

I didn't decorate the breakout (it's crazy big), I just left one of the pads out there and put the other pad in the crate to keep it out of the way.

I'm so glad you liked it. I laughed the whole time (when I wasn't cussing things for not lining up).

Everyone's houses were amazing and I can't wait for the next one!
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

4. draidean Well-Known Member

Mine is the best..again =D I get so lucky with these swaps =) Thank you DK...I LOVE my personal art house and cafe. It is so heartwarming seeing your expressions of everybody I love in my home <3 Really an incredible idea that means so much extra.

Celestiell aka I'm not crying you're crying!
  5. draidean Well-Known Member

My husband and I were cackling like maniacs watching her videos the other night...Ocarinah you are so fun and happy and your giggles are totally contagious...
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am glad you both were cackling. I am back to being myself again. Past couple years made it really hard to be my normal self. It is amazing what two baby kittens can do to help you heal. My husband is back to laughing so hard at me he is crying.