Video Tours: Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2019

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know how that can go..."Okay, baby Skyfire alts, you don't get a lot of attention, so you're first this time instead of the Maj'Dul glory hogs." ;->

So, AB is last? ;) /champing at the bit

Uwk
    draidean and Breanna like this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

Thank you for my home MB! I totally didn't notice that there was no toilet (and i knew i should have done the 200 instead)...So Kysyra (main is Bael) can just go outside. Only thing i added to the house was the reindeer in the front since she had it in her backpack. It such a cute little place i love it! :)
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Got mine Published on MajDul so it is ready. . . however my person has not published theirs yet so still waiting on that.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you Shanette (wherever you are) for my House! I love it. . . I love the cafe. I love the bakery. . . . I love all of it!
  5. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I absolutely love my home that was done by Devilkiss!! She just captured what I was wanting and even added something special to me in there! Thank you so much for all the love that you put in my home DK, So very thoughtful of you and big *Hugs*

I had so much fun touring all the homes and they all look amazing!! So many ideas to steal, err borrow, Yeah borrow. I hope that you all had fun because I can say the homeowners love their homes!!

Looking forward to the next event with you all!

Aney~
    draidean, Misstake, Ocarinah and 2 others like this.
  6. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You're quite welcome! I had an absolute blast decorating for you and Shaiyla (I think I spelled that correctly?) both. Glad you both liked your homes! :)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Incredible jobs, everyone! :D

Uwk
  8. Rushd Active Member

Thanks Again Oaky for the Video Reviews! Awesome job as always!
  9. Cora Active Member

Thank you for this massive undertaking, Oaky! We appreciate you! *hugs*
  10. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

You are so welcome! I need to thank everyone that participated and hosted the event. Everyone did such an amazing job! OMG my pockets are full of stuff I am stealing. I had a total blast seeing all of your amazing creations. I cannot wait until the next event finishes up. I still have one house on Halls of Fate because the rent expired (sorry I took so long to get to the house). I will do a new reply to bump this back up when that house video gets added. Between kittens on keyboards, accent changing cuz of hiccups, getting stuck cuz of a naughty frostfell elf not once but twice, and everything in the middle, it has been crazy fun. :rolleyes:

Oh and I forgot the most important part *hugs*!
  11. Lera Well-Known Member

I am not a Frostfell elf!
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Y'know, the ones most in denial are usually the ones that just don't want to admit the truth... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and draidean like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A thousand apologies to poor Reveries! By the same token, I think Mysticwynter (and DK for the 3D wall art! Wonderful! :D) did a far, far better thing than I could ever do with it! I hope Rev is happy with it; I certainly am impressed and jazzed with the way it turned out. :)

Uwk
    aka Hyndla :oops:
    Breanna and draidean like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm not sure now why I didn't publish this, once the swap was done; it's kind of ironic that my decorator had RL issues as well...I can certainly sympathize, but poor Devilkiss had a lot to pick up after! I'm beginning to think I'm bad luck for these... :-/

Love the house! Thanks so much; everything is awesome! Couldn't think of a single thing to change! :D

Olaf rocks (or snows? ;->)! :D

Uwk
    aka Pouliuli (sorry, Oaky; I think it's pronounced "Po-oolie-oolie," but don't quote me, I'm not sure)
    Breanna, draidean and Misstake like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(gonna clear up ONE of those stupid double posts, at least... :-/)

My house of Pouliuli's is now published (finally!)! :D

It's under Small Homes (New Halas) as SSHHS2019 Po's Paradise ~ by DK.

Give 'er a Like, even if I did wind up adding a couple more things (Olaf, for one, definitely needed his own personal flurry with it being so warm in there now!)... :)

Uwk
    Breanna, draidean and Misstake like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ARGH!!! Double post... :mad:

Uwk
    who kept getting the "The server did not respond in time." error constantly, and who wishes we could delete our own glitched posts... :-/
    draidean likes this.
  18. Misstake Well-Known Member

I am so glad you loved it. I just really wanted to make it personal to you and glad that came across =D /HUGS
  19. Misstake Well-Known Member

I am so glad you liked it.... I was worried you had not since you did not publish it. Sorry I did not make sure Olaf was cool enough that he would not melt, so thank you for thinking about that and adding a snow flurry.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! "My own personal flurry! :D" For a snowman, he had a sense of smell (?!) and quite the brain. ;->

And nah, that was my error in not even going to see it immediately after the event was over (usually I do, but, RL... X-P), but it's published now! :D

Thanks again! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  21. Cora Active Member

Oaky, when/if you get a chance, I would love to invite you back over to Antonia Bayle to check out the house that I decorated for the lovely Xxtacii. (It looks like there was a tiny typo when it was published, so that's probably why you didn't see it in the filter.) There's only a little bit of reading this time, I promise. :rolleyes:

It's the Relic Tinker house in Qeynos and it's published under massive homes > SSHS19 Drunken Dwarf Decorator by Noira.

*hugs* and thank you for everything! I so look forward to hearing your feedback on all the videos and can't wait to see what you think. <3