Video Tours - A Reintroduction...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

So I've finally decided to attempt to jump back into the video tour business, after getting my audio issues (partly) worked out. I made a short video as sort of a test / announcement. (Apologize for the curt ending, my dogs were getting all riled up so I needed to end the video quickly.) :p

A few notes I should add, before I completely get started...

- My headset is still of less than...desirable quality, so I want to apologize in advance if my videos sound a little static-filled or grainy. Hoping to upgrade to a nicer headset very soon! /fingers crossed ;)

- I won't be able to do anywhere near the amount of video tours I used to these days, with a hectic work schedule, 2 needy furbabies, and a mountain of books that need reading, plus working on my own characters / holiday stuff/ projects. But I sincerely hope to at least knock out a couple a week, whether they're requested ones or random ones I just find while out touring for fun.

- I'm happy to tour any that people add to the request list, to help ease the burden of Ocarinah somewhat, but may not be able to get to them until my days off.

- I will still be doing the slideshow version of my own homes so if anyone prefers those, for whatever reason I'm also happy to oblige.

- Excited to be back! I've missed doing video tours so, so much and can't wait to get started!

See y'all soon! :D

Shan / Spex

ETA : Just did a whole (18 minute) tour of the Maj'Dul NotD 22 Neighborhood...only to discover on playback that my headset picked up about 5% me and 95% static and background noise, so the VT is rendered practically useless.
    I'll try again once I've upgraded my headset. I was all jazzed to get started too. :(
    Breanna, Lunarosa, Dude and 2 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Welcome back
    To that same old place that you laughed about..." :D

Indeed! :)

And no worries about tech glitches; there's probably not a single one of us (well, except maybe OldPoint! :eek::cool::D) that hasn't run into them on occasion. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna and Spextasy like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Welcome back to doing video tours! So excited to have another person helping, so three people now woot woot. I need to update videographer list to show Lunarosa's channel. Life hit me with so much this past month that this is even better news than you think. Whew! Hugs!
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Welcome back hon!