[Video] PvP to lvl 50 and beyond!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hiddendragon, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Hiddendragon Member

Decided to edit my videos.

2. Hiddendragon Member

Can I get some love?
  3. Hiddendragon Member

You act like that is the entire video. We get jumped by even cons and still win. I never said I was the best. I thought other game community's were bad.
  4. Hiddendragon Member

Im not, You act like a full group of greys cant kill 3 lvl 50s with no healer.
  5. Gankednshanked Active Member

No
  6. Heavendancer Member

Well i think its nice to see some people doing pvp videos actually sure he kills greys-greens but when you pvp you can get in fight with those cons aswell its not like you going to say sorry but you green i let you live. kill everything you can=) good job hidden on making pvp video! :D
    Hiddendragon likes this.
  7. Hiddendragon Member

Thanks Heavendancer!
  8. Hiddendragon Member

I do what I want!
  9. Arev New Member

10. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

grats on loitering around the city gates to pick off unsuspecting newbs. yay PVP.
  11. Hiddendragon Member

You must be ******** or ********.
  12. Hiddendragon Member

Butt hu rt or re-tarded
  13. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Rofl!
    Well I always enjoy a relaxing pvp video on my phone while doing numero dos! Thx hidden, a few good fights there!

And yeah, there's nothing challenging killing greens in the wild, but neither is shooting a bird with a shotgun, but it's still a hunt!
  14. Hiddendragon Member

15. Calbiyum Active Member

think hte video is shopped
  16. Rotherian Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  17. Hiddendragon Member

What?
  18. Hiddendragon Member

Lol Tippy has been playing just as long as me. I <3 Tippy
  19. LordVeredeth Active Member

You need to work on what content you put into your pvp videos as well as how you actually perform in them but it's refreshing to see someone still posting vids. Anytime I'm bored or quit EQ2 I always find myself browsing EQ2 pvp vids. Also nice to see pvp from different play's perspective.

Anyways, that's my honest opinion. Keep doing what you do.
  20. Heavendancer Member

Check this out hidden:)
    made one pvp video aswell:p

Hiddendragon likes this.