[Video] New or Returning, wonder what is still essential?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Heinzy, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Heinzy Active Member

Hey guys,
    I'm building a small mini series listing off the things I still deem essential to get during
    the leveling process of a new char.

For instance,
    Dragon language is still a must but did you know that The Obelisk of Lost Souls no longer requires you to unlock all the doors?...Here's why... (things like that)

Mystyrys, Noia, Malfaer and 1 other person like this.
  2. OldRodKS Member

Nice, I look forward to more. I just came back last week or so after a ~5 year break and started a new character. Was surprised I couldn't start in Qeynos or Freeport any more. Then I was surprised at the leveling speed LOL. I will be needing this advice soon it appears :)
  3. Wenjii New Member

I am so happy you are doing this. As a very inexperienced player who finds myself lost and wondering what shouldn't be missed, I am really looking forward to more of these.
  4. Punishstone New Member

I just came back after an almost 9 year break and this is the type of info I'm craving. Please keep 'em coming!
  5. Heinzy Active Member

Thank you for all the positive replies guys =)
    Here is part 2, this one features one quality of life improvement and something you should be doing at level 30

Mystyrys, Noia, Malfaer and 1 other person like this.
  6. Heinzy Active Member

Hey guys, the series is receiving a lot of positive feed back.
    Thank you for all the support.
    Here's part 3 (level 55 what now?)
  7. Moldylocks Member

Great video set so far, Daivid! I'm sure once it's completed it will be stickied, so I am going to pre-vote now for that!

A lot has happened over the years in the game, and the sheer amount of information can be daunting for anyone. Thank you for highlighting some helpful points.
  8. Holyduke Member

What a great idea! Keep it up Daivid.
  9. Heinzy Active Member

Thank you Moldylocks and Holyduke for all the support. I think this last one wraps it up.
    Short video listing another two things =)

Mystyrys, Malfaer and santargria like this.
  10. santargria Well-Known Member

Thanks for these vids Daivid - even for some of us with a little more experience (although not veteran status) they are certainly a big help and much appreciated