[Video] Leveling Guide 12 to 20

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Heinzy, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Heinzy Active Member

I've decided to break down in chunks of 10ish levels up to 95 where I usually find it best to group/molo through the game.
    *Does not apply to the vets, you guys already know the hot spots =)

Ahupu, Malfaer and Mystyrys like this.
  2. Wenjii New Member

I love your videos so much and am always really happy to see another new one hit the forums. Most recently I really enjoyed some of your videos that feature game play on some of the different character classes.

As a perpetual newbie and frequenter of this section of the forums, I think a video series that introduces the game play of different classes might be especially helpful to those new to the game and overwhelmed by the class selection. I think covering various topics such as role in a group setting, soloing tactics, things your group mates might expect you to do / be aware of, basic differences between that specific class and others of their class type (i.e. How does a Warden differ as a healer from the other priests? or even more basic questions like 'What is a Coercer's role in a group?").

I see a lot of topics created by people looking for a class that is a good fit for them. I think if you were willing to do a series on picking a class it would likely help many people.
    Malfaer likes this.
  3. Wenjii New Member

I just thought of another helpful note to include on the classes. It would be helpful to know which classes are easier to find groups or raid spots with vs which are overpopulated. Also tips on how challenging the classes or roles are to play for a new person to the game. I imagine that some classes have easier learning curves than some others.
  4. Malvious Member

Great video's keep em comming! :)
  5. Heinzy Active Member

Wenjii, you're to kind =) and thank you for the tips. (The class dificulty & rarity/ease of play idea... fantastic =)
    Malvious, thank you /cheers buddy

(Self promotion time... always nervous about doing this, opening ones self to the net is a gamble but you guys have been more then nice up till now =)