[Video] Deathtoll T5 Endgame Berserk Krak Thor epic(x4) Raid PvP

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hiddendragon, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Hiddendragon Member

2. Daarkstar Active Member

Requesting thread be re-named to "How to sit through a full duration mezz when your pumice stone is up and then leech whilst raid guilds pvp."
    Fetish and dirgenoobforreal like this.
  3. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

What a ****** video.
  4. Dreww2 New Member

wtf is a krak thor ? absolutely garbage pvp video.
  5. Satyr Well-Known Member

Looks like you hit a nerve Dragon ;)
  6. Frinch Well-Known Member

Hard to believe, given that in the video he doesn't hit much of anything.
    Daarkstar and Wirewhisker like this.
  7. Satyr Well-Known Member

There aren't many gaming communities that **** all over people who go to the effort to create original content.
  8. Lovidicus Active Member

We shouldn't refer to any kids pvp video as "Original" when they still use that same stupid song we all thought was so cool when we were 12 years old. Seriously.
  9. Frinch Well-Known Member

False-- most pvp communities are worse, and they do it to ensure some level of quality.

Trust me, there are some great PvP vids from earlier incarnations of EQ2 (I'm not namedropping any of those ****s without at least a reacharound tho). OP posts a vid showing tough fights and skill, even if it's 1 fight and 30 seconds long, I'll be one of the first to say so.
  10. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Meh. I don't get it.
  11. Healface Active Member

This must be a troll video... No one can be this bad at EQ2 PVP :(
  12. Caton New Member

DH stomped the epic and dat ***
  13. Ucala Well-Known Member

this video is true masterpiece
  14. Hiddendragon Member

Considering I didn't have a healer that first fight, it was a smart move. Sorry your brain is the size of a small peanut and you had to write a senseless comment on a video that has you losing to a even fight.
  15. Hiddendragon Member

I was so drunk editing this video I was calling it a epic Crack W hore. Thanks for your support.
  16. Hiddendragon Member

Maybe if I get to the next level of calling people "Kids" and I care about epeen I'll make more top teir videos. Until then thanks for the support.
  17. Creasote Well-Known Member

It's unbelievable the exiles are that strategically bad.
  18. Hiddendragon Member

Idk why people are so mad.
  19. LordVeredeth Active Member

Too bad you won't be able to make more videos like this anytime soon since we kicked Banned out of T5. They've simply given up on coming out to contested & claim they are "taking a break til DoF" kinda like Valor gave up after getting it pushed in too many times.
  20. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

Shots fired!