[Video] 50+47 Warlock vs 50^^ Epic(x2) Iceberg & Thundra Jack

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Ewil, May 9, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Ewil Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

I love you Ewil....Now join Chaotic Legion ....and forget HoD
  3. ARCHIVED-WaachBack Guest

Wait.....think you titled this thread wrong. Maybe should should change to "Devs, Please Nerf us Warlocks". :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

PLease cry me a bloody [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]ing river. Im tired of you warlocks that whine cause of a nerf. I soloed Tundra jack big whoop. Im now having fun with Ewil. I do stuff that is hard and if SOE was smart at all they'll look and see how much time and effort I or any other class that solos into killin these mobs. Im gunna show off or state what i have done. Im proud of my capabilities. Just cause you dont know how the [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] to do something cause you dont play as much as me or anyone else and dont want to take the time to learn how to solo. Trust me it aint easy. 1 resist youre screwed. Anyways I said My peice.
    Flame as much as you want, but Im tired of complaining from both sides. Im not gunna stop posting hard earned achievments either.
  5. ARCHIVED-WaachBack Guest

You are right. The thing is though, SEO is not smart, they do not look at how inefficient this method of killing is. They will not look at how much time was taken to kill the mob. They will also not pay attention to how many deaths there were. As most of you know by now, SEO uses a sledge hammer to fix the smallest problems.... Thats why I posted that there.
    Inefficient
  6. ARCHIVED-Fepple Guest

So do you think BG will be worth anything after the nerf?

Do you think they will:
    1)Increase recast timer
    2)Increase resists
    3)Decrease duration
    4)Make it breakable

Place your bets now.

I'd hope they choose option 1, wouldnt suprise me if they mixed option 4 with another one though ;(
    Message Edited by Fepple on 05-10-2005 10:13 AM
  7. ARCHIVED-Ewil Guest

Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine.

...but don't you just love the video? :-D
  8. ARCHIVED-DresdenMalicaster Guest

Define Irony: The Adept1 spell that dropped from the encounter may be the very one that the video destroys :smileyvery-happy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Sac_joker Guest

Almost got your little rat tail handed to you there...but great video. Another entertaining show.

/clap
  10. ARCHIVED-Computer MAn Guest

Very nice. Only level 21 but already Warlock is looking like a very fun class
    Message Edited by Computer MAn on 05-10-2005 05:13 PM