Victorious Concerto

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Wunderace, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-myeq2b Guest

So what is or would be the optimal casting order when using RO and then VC in order to maximize dmg output?
  2. ARCHIVED-myeq2b Guest

So what is or would be the optimal casting order when using RO and
    then VC in order to maximize dmg output?

Edit: sorry for the duplicate post, browser messed up trying to post this question
  3. ARCHIVED-Kieran9316 Guest

Optimal casting order (courtesy of buffrat): Auto -> Daro's, Sinister or Darksong -> Auto -> Bump, Kiss -> Auto -> Evasive, Darksong or Thuri's or Howl -> Auto -> Luda's, Daro's -> Auto generally.. As for the recording, procs etc. don't effect the VC damage, just Autoattacks and abilities. DA's don't affect the damage, neither do flurry's.
  4. ARCHIVED-Laiina Guest

While often useful for increasing burst damage, especially near the end of the mobs' life, it is not as good as it might look on paper - especially on raids.
    Because so many of the raid mobs cast aoe's, interupt, run around randomly etc etc it is often much harder to max out RO/VC on real mobs than on a training dummy, which does not move and does not hit back.
    On a recent Tox raid, my high parses for it were good, but there were also a lot of low ones - RO does not have much chance to build up when you are getting knocked back. Overall for the entire zone showed it way down the list, about 1% of the total damage. Other zones would be better, others worse - but overall I think I would rather have something else.
  5. ARCHIVED-Narbuvold Guest

Dont underestimate this buff. Due to crit bonus and potency being applied twice (once during RO and once during VC) the damage output will increase with better gear quicker then any other attack or spell in the game.

During a good VC i can get each proc to do 40-50k giving me a total damage of 200-400k for one use. Others do about the same amount in my group so the total damage will be around 1mil-1.5mil. If you gravitas yourself and ask for RoA or jcap before using Vc you can get the recast down to 3-3.5min.

1 milion damage every 3 minutes, tell me another ability that can compete with that=P
  6. ARCHIVED-wlfhitman Guest

For full burn fights i always get between 70-100k vc procs myself, on groups or other names that i don't dps as high on i pull off between 40-60k procs
  7. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

VC procs for around 150k for me, 10 to 14 times.
  8. ARCHIVED-Draylore Guest

Gaige wrote:
    Bah,, best ive seen VC proc for me is 70kish but average is like 35kish :(