Vhaksiz The Shade

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Rageki, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Carthago Member

It would have been nice to see that, if you have a problem and post it, people who are involved and have somthing to say about THIS PARTICULAR PROBEM, would responed.
    Instead people start misusing the thread to releave their personal frustration on Sony and Daybreak having misbalanced the healers. Interested people reading the header, stop reading the rest, because it has nothing to do with the original problem.
    Yes, the clases are not balanced and it's unfair. No, this is not the thread to discuss it. Yes, you killed the thread. Thank you.

Next time I read a thread about priest not being balanced, I will start discussion how unhappy I am , that the defiler ward's bleadthrough ist completely bugged on T3 and T/4 mob.

Get it?
    Revanu likes this.
  2. ShinyAddict New Member

It's pretty buggy on Lord Ghiosk too. Sometime it bypass ward completely.
  3. Acust Member

bleed thru is still a huge issue for defilers and will continue to be, until the next expac where a different class gets the boost for heals. This time around it seems that Inq and mystic go the love.

Playing a defiler raid main currently and the bleedthru is extremely difficult and almost makes it worth while to betry to mystic just to compensate.
  4. Revanu Well-Known Member

for the record mystics have always been on par with defilers, most people just dont know how to play them to their strengths
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

ward is sometimes strange.
    tonight, (ok i play warden) ... left spec, and so I get a ward with my healing spell, and sometimes, While the ward is still active, I see the tank losing health.
    really strange
  6. Justaplayer Member

When the defiler ward bleed through damage hit more than my health I'm saying it's a big issue. Expert zones, from trash mobs. If the mobs are going to hit for 30 mill, at least let the healer ward most of that damage.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'd say fix the incoming damage... either that or openly admit that non-shaman aren't 'really' healers any more and just low dps utility.

While I agree that the excessive bleed through is a problem, I don't really have any sympathy for shaman complaining they can't solo heal.
    Kioske and quisling like this.
  8. Revanu Well-Known Member

I wonder what proponent they will introduce as a remedy or even partial solution....
  9. Acust Member

My guess is there wont be a "fix", it will be a "boost" to other healers to compensate, which is fine, just make the zones playable for 90% of the population instead of the elite guilds on the server so that they can farm the zones and sell the loot. I am sure more players would actually prefer to attempt to get their own gear instead of buying it from bot groups.
  10. Kioske Well-Known Member

Haha I mained a warden for a good bit of AoM and I feel your pain. The second we started pulling Villandre that January, was the first time I was unable to solo heal an encounter because the damage just 1 shot everyone in my group.

I still think that the fix to healing woes is a separate healing stat. Potency is for DPS, (insert name of healing stat) is for healing only, similar to how they added a new stat for combat art double cast. This would allow them to keep all the healers in line while not changing potency for every other class in the game. It's no secret that bleedthrough is wonky, and it will only get worse as the stats get more inflated. Would make more sense to remove bleedthrough and add a new "healer" stat.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

They could also just increase hitpoints at the same rate as potency/cb w/o adding another stat to mess up the mix.
    I agree about bleedthrough though. I argued against it when they first brought it up as an idea to the players. It doesn't 'help' anybody.
    EQAditu, Kioske and quisling like this.
  12. Kioske Well-Known Member

I don't know if I can handle another stat bloat! (though I agree, that might do the trick as well). Especially if they normalize the damage instead of having all the auto attacks on raid bosses 1 shot tanks without shaman in the group.
    Mermut likes this.
  13. Adaac Member

Because of the bleedthrough on my defiler I don't even have time to cast ascension spells the long cast time causes someone in my group to die if I'm not constantly mashing wards/heals no time for any dps, debuffs or anything not heal/ward related we cleared t1 and t2 I've noticed a significant difference on t3 between myself and our mystic Devs need to get out of nerf mode that they have been in this whole xpac and start fixing some of the real problems
  14. Fleurs Active Member

Another possibility would be to add a "reduce incoming heal and ward" permanent curse on each raid member.

Druid and cleric won't care because even if the curse is -75% heal/ward, their HoT and reactive are already 3-4 time bigger than the character hp pool. And Shaman ward will be lessenned to a more intended value.

But they will need to remove bleed for that to be viable, and they will never do that, cause that would be admiting they did it wrong.