Vex Challenge & Toils and Trouble

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Elgo, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Elgo Member

Thank you devs for wasting my life time.

For the last hours we were doing the new Vex challenge raid zone. The scripts are almost the same like the old ones. Only a 12 Minute timer, much more mitigation but thats all. Wait, there is one more thing to say. Shortly before the mobs should die they have the power to heal up complete. Not only once but again and again and again.As far as i was told it is a known bug. So why can't i find any hint in this forum?

Two weeks ago you broke my necromancer class but there are enough words in another thread here.

With the actual GU you broke the complete content. First of all you reduce the end game to 2 zones. With the new Vasty Deep zone (and in my eyes this is only one zone with reduced scripts in the heroic 1 and zolo zone) you made the complete other content of everquest 2 almost completly useless. You make your etheral coins in this zone and the loot is far away from the former raid loot. So why raiding if you find better stuff in the heroic quest rewards?

So beyond the Vasty deep zone there is only the new Vex challenge raid zone to do. Would have been a good thing to test the scripts before bringing them to the live servers.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

its a bug, gninja said its his top priority
  3. Atris[HoF] New Member

Yeah but still, it literally reduces raiders desirable targets to..... VT2CM, and VD II and DEN III and m aybe challenge brawl everything else is completely obsolete
    IMO
  4. Standard Member

Normal mode Emperor is still worth killing, and VT1 is (correct me if I'm wrong) still the only place you get Living Embodiment of Shadow? So if you want/need weapons, you still have to do that.