Very Exploitable...

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Kuulei, Sep 9, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

You know that fun little crafting quest in the noobie areas? Where you can make the "Lucky Wolf Paw"? I always make 2 of those, one for each charm slot, stamina is better than no charm. I noticed the experience crafting and rather than make 2, I kept making some, without even checking what they looked like...
    I get the message my bags are full and I figured i'll equip 2 and transmute 2 adepts I had and make room for 4 more charms..
    whoa.
    I look and they are .. 7 str, sta, agi... and Mastercrafted Legendary! Can we say unlimited T1 adornment supplies?
    I had no problem transmuting those Wolf Paw charms, better have someone look at that pretty fast.
    If I hadn't of been a stickler for crafting, transmuting, gathering and adventuring all at once, I'd have missed this boo boo from the itemization revamp.
    So far I am probably the only one thats noticed this. I don't see anyone else camping the anvil here in the Halas area.
  2. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

Hm, I thought this had been fixed immediately after GU61 launch. I wonder if the fix somehow got reverted.
  3. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

I was able to mute one on my new char Saturday on Everfrost. Got an infusion.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

I see itwas hot-fixed before thursday's patch.
    Thank you