Venox Tarkog is angry.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ecco-Säuferin, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Ecco-Säuferin Member

After deleting the CoE Sig."Shades of Drinal: Devoted Knowledge" and finishing Quest "Even the Score", I received Sig. Quest again.
    Then Venox Tarkog got angry and stopped talking, and the quest couldn't proceed.

Do you need something to make him feel better, or is time the answer? Or is this Sig. Quest broken?
    Dude likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Sounds like Venox is angry because you killed him during "Even the Score." I don't recall seeing anyone bring this up before.

Does your quest journal say, "Assist Venox Tarkog, once more" or "See Venox Tarkog about gaining acceptance amongst the lujien"?

~ Kaitheel
  3. Ecco-Säuferin Member

oh Dev! If it was broken, I would have rebuilt the thread at Bug Reports.

It's "See Venox Tarkog about gaining acceptance amongst the lujien"
    Dude and Kaitheel like this.
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Thanks for the additional help on this! I'm not sure if it's a bug, yet. It may be that we had the foresight to put in an alternative way to update the quest for situations, like this. (There have been a few occasions like that, I swear.) I'll know more when I'm able to examine this further. I'll keep you posted.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Ecco-Säuferin Member

While leisurely searching and trying various things about this on my own, and I will wait for the next post.:)
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Bug is confirmed! I think the fix is rather easy, but it's the testing with all of the other quests of the chain that may take some time. Keep an eye out for the fix to be listed as part of the updates this month.

Thank you, again for the help with identifying it!

~ Kaitheel
    Dude and Nazy like this.
  7. Ecco-Säuferin Member

Thank you for response!
    Kaitheel likes this.