Vendor Suggestion

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Boldac, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Boldac Active Member

Greetings.

I've just come back to the game and I am having a grand 'ole time on Kaladim.

One thing I find myself missing from live (and believe, there isn't much) is some of the content from the prelude events for the various expansions.

So it got me thinking, what if, there was a magical vendor that sold the reward items from the prelude events?

To give you an idea of what I am referring to, here is a link to one of my favorite items from those prelude events:

The Excavation Helmet
    https://eq2.zam.com/db/item.html?eq2item=5d317685978e748e76e3f04da5d83cb8

It could be specific as each expac is dropped or a one stop shop in each of the cities.

Anyway, just a thought.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You might check the Loyalty Merchant in Qeynos Harbor or Freeport and see what they have on offer. You get Loyalty tokens for everyday activities, and a bunch of vet rewards and prelude items are available there... on TLE, anything that would break progression would be limited, of course. But it's worth checking!
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Are there loyalty vendors on Kaladim?
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I can't recall, last one I played on was Fallen Gate. It's worth checking though!
  5. joonace New Member

I'm pretty sure you only reply here to increase your reply count. You have on most occasions suggested something that is not, and have never been available on TLE. Why
    Smashey, Zenji and Kotter like this.
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

no that's everywhere
    Kotter and Zenji like this.