Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands [Outdoor Zone]

Discussion in 'Zone Discussion' started by Kander, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kander Developer

Please post any feedback, bugs, etc. regarding the outdoor zone Vegarlson, the Earthen Badlands. This is the solo overland version of this zone for quests, collections, harvesting, etc.

Thanks!
  2. Sakurra Member

i have searched and searched and searched again and searched after this with a second person but i dont finde the exploration point " Santum of Stone". I fly over the isle to the big temple on the back side of the zone, swam allarround trough the water and at least i walk all above the isle but havent find em. Is that a bug or iam to stupid to find that spot.
  3. Moorefallen Active Member

I have yet to find this as well.
  4. Lewyr New Member

Issue - unobtainable shiny spawn point
    Shiny spawned just below ground. can see the green shiny but cannot click on it. Loc 1007, 275, 48
    the huge temple, 2nd floor up from bottom just outside that entrance.
  5. Kander Developer

Sanctum of Stone. It
    It appears to missing its points list. Fixed for tomorrow.
    Moorefallen likes this.
  6. Lewyr New Member

Issue : tracking named
    named mobs (Spine tongue (sp) frog did not show up on track event when I cleared and was fighting it.

I am not seeing any named on track as I fly around and I have killed 1 other at this time

Update Jabloz did not show up on track event when I was fighting it and typed its name as a specifc track target
  7. Lewyr New Member

Issue - Detect weakness does not depict resolve of mobs
    This may be as intended but just in case...
  8. Lewyr New Member

issue: quests received from clicking drops from other zones do not "feather" the mobs you need to kill in the appropriate zones
    Example all 3 origins of Dirt quests: Earthen Worm, Earthen Marrow, Earthen Fungi
  9. Kander Developer

That is because they are no-track.
  10. Kander Developer

They are making feathers for me. I will look into it.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

Well.. at least that means my healers don't have to bother with their mercs now ;)
  12. Mezaka Active Member

Not sure where to put this, but the mephlin mobs (vekerchiki warriors) seem to have a glitch with their animation when you fight them - a piece of their leg comes down and it looks like they are wearing high heels for part of the fight.
  13. Poetic_Justice Member

Exploration Achievement:

Did anyone find "Ancient Grove" for the Achievement "Native Soil"? I've searched all through the woods and this stone archway at -76.75, 99.40, 427.79 looks like it would be the perfect place but no update.
  14. Kander Developer

It looks like it is in and functioning.
  15. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

The POI "Shade Arbour" is misspelled, s/b "Shade Arbor". This also affects the achievement "Native Soil".
  16. Kander Developer

It is the British spelling. We kind of like it.
  17. Chrol Developer

Fix for the achievement will be in with the next beta update. Thanks!
  18. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Native Soil was updating properly throughout, and I found all points.
  19. Chrol Developer

It broke a few days ago. Will be fixed tomorrow for those who aren't getting their updates.
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There is one needlescale basilisk that spawns at about -288.88 34.36 18.37 258.25 0.00 0.00 (yeah, go /loc clipboard!) that is "out of range" during the time that he is parked there. (Can't catalog him, can't hit him until he aggros and moves.) He DOES eventually path, but he really likes doing the "Can't Touch This" taunt until then. :D I've run into him several times on different days, so I know he likes to lurk there.