Vegarlson Mobs

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Krizani, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Krizani Active Member

I have noticed that on some of my characters the tree mobs on the pyramid aren't aggro, allowing easy harvesting. On some of the other characters they are aggro.

All have done the tradeskill Signature line.

Anybody know what the difference is? Is it a quest or some equipment that changes the faction?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Been a bit since I did those, but ya on my Pally they are agro and on my Swashy they are not. iirc there was a quest (can't remember which one sorry) but you had to I think make something and then walk up to them to see if they would attack or not. I wish I could be more helpful but I've only ran through on 2 of mine so far so I don't have a lot down in my head yet. I am assuming I did something right on my Swashy to get them to be non-agro, and my Pally not so much. Like maybe I killed them and wasn't supposed to. Really not sure why but I do have the same issue.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Krizani Active Member

The pollen spraying thing is one of the Signature line quests, just after curing the librarians and before the tome quests. Hrm, if I figure it out I'll post :) I've done it 13 times, and somehow I've not been carted off to the loony bin.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

when i do the zone on my main, sometimes the mobs are agro and sometimes they aren't. I have no idea why it isn't one or the other all the time
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

For me, they weren't aggro until I did a side quest that required killing a few. Now they are all aggro again.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

They are always aggro for me, since I did one of those book quests I think it was.
    Soara2, Rhodris and Breanna like this.
  7. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I have done all the quests and for me, sometimes they're agro and sometimes they aren't. Seems to be totally random.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've done the quests as well, all of them and they randomly will be aggro/non-aggro for my toons.

I've searched but my forum-fu seem to be failing me. I vaguely remember a thread where Gninja and Niami chimed in about Gninja figuring out why it wasn't consistent when it should be. Once you've done the ts quest line, they should be non-aggro, but something wasn't going right. Maybe either/both will see thread and chime in once again. does anyone else remember that thread? of course I could be mixing up topics too...
    Soara2, Mermut, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I thought they were supposed to be non-aggro after the questline was done and they were for a while until I did another quest and they have been aggro ever since.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

My toons fall into the 'sometimes they're aggro and sometimes they're not' box.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, ConcealFate and 2 others like this.
  11. Krizani Active Member

I've actually had them start out non-aggro and then switch before I'm done with the mission. Maybe it's the smell of the lumber and roots in my backpack that offends them.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, ConcealFate and 2 others like this.
  12. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

had to comment on this old post again. I was in zone the other day and the mob was on my Dr.Arcana hit list. They were non-agro when i got to them...killed the required amount.....still not agro....killed every one of them on the platform and surrounding area....still not agro. lol