Vashte's Travel Museum (Rivervale)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Vashte, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Vashte Active Member

*Vashte steps up to the announcement podium and flicks some dust off her sleeve*
    "Hello! I'd like to announce the opening of my Travel Museum located on the Rivervale server. It's my latest piece, which since I've been away for a while isn't saying much, haha! But, I digress. This is my first home on Rivervale, and as such I made it a travel hub and personal office. Please stop by for a visit if you have access to Rivervale, and if you like it, grant a thumbs up or two. Thank you, and happy touring!"
    *With a wave and a grin, Vashte hops down from the podium and wanders off looking lost in thought, no doubt daydreaming of her next project*
    [IMG]
    This is the area I chose to be featured in the Publish photo. Simply turn around to use the GH door!
    [IMG]
    The view ahead as you enter the hall.
    [IMG]
    The West Wing is devoted (haha) to shrines for deities. Scorn the gods at your own risk, eh?
    [IMG]
    The East Wing is my personal office with sales displays for myself and my alt, as well as housing portals, depots, and a crafting station at the rug where my Recipe Researcher hangs out.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looking good! :)

And it's nice to see Scumbucket -- er, ah, Photobucket graciously "allowing" people to post their art (well, okay, Daybreak's art, but you get the idea) on -- gasp! :eek: -- someone else's website! without demanding five arms and three legs for the privilege (as far as I know...), but that bloody watermark crud is covering up all your good work. :(

I've always liked www.DeviantArt.com. I've used it for years, and I haven't had any problems with it. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Title: Vashte's Travel Museum
    Decorator: Vashte
    Owner: Vashte
    Server: Rivervale
    Address: Everfrost Summer Home, Qeynos
    Category: Hall of Fame

Note: I didn't video tour the other two houses since one was empty and looked like other one was storage unless I clicked on the wrong portal for "storage" one. Let me know if I clicked wrong and there is something to tour...I will return :rolleyes:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.