Vashte's Dragon Dojo {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Yachiru-san, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Server: Maj'dul
    Owner: Vashte
    Decorator: Vashte
    Address: Personal Dojo, SQ
    Leaderboards: Unknown
    House Name: Vashte'S Dragon Dojo
    Merriel, Valzen, Wizzam and 3 others like this.
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

So cool dragons....... ooh hun this is the best video u done so far looks so much nicer without the distractions ..../thumbs up cheer
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, I'm glad, in a way, that you did this video and not Niboota! I love her, but if she saw these, the squees from her would climb up into the "beyond the range of human hearing but still able to blow out your computer speakers" level! :D

The surprise guy at the end there was the Bonefied Baby Dragon from the new Nights of the Dead collection. He's sneaky, 'cause depending on the background color (bone-white? ;->), he could camouflage...

And I've always heard it pronounced "gilded" with the "il" part being like in "wilt" or "wilted." But I could be wrong... ;->

Uwk
    Merriel, Valzen and Febrith like this.
  4. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

LOL Sorry :p... Think I unleashed my inner me, though, Instead of trying to hide it. LOL... I got really giddy in this video, I did a total if 10 videos today, and this and maybe 3 others I relax and just go with the flow :) I've been working on not hiding my dorkiness. Haha
  5. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I fly my dork flag proudly. Life is about 80% being silly and 20% naps. That might be just be kerrans. Or me. :D

What an adorable little baby dragon stash. Really wish they'd bring back the burburs. :(
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

hahaha i think ive found my new family lol we all seem to be the same HEHEHE
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh I love that place - and I now want one of the frostfell dragons; the one with the waistcoat with the hearts on and especially the one with the pumpkin head OMG! And I loved Mama dragon sleeping with the house trophy - adorable:)
  8. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

I really loved this house, haha @shan I need to start flying my dork flag (higher). Could you guys see the difference in this video than the others? I really tried being dorky, but not obnoxious
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

for me it was the visuals that was such an improvement sweetie :) could see so much more of the home you were touring ... any also u did seem more relaxed too which came across :D
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! What I'd love to find/get/etc. one day would be a Mama gold dragon, and I could have Uwk's Hua Mein place just like a re-creation of Pern. ;->

Uwk
    huge fan of the Old School books of Anne's... :D
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

ER MAH GERSH!
    Baby Dragons! <3
    That was awesome!
    Febrith, Merriel, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  12. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Thanks :p I was watching the video and I was like... what did I just say? BAHAHA, I cracked MYSELF up in this one.
  13. Valzen Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing! lol
  14. Merriel Well-Known Member

I've been in this house before to visit. The baby dragons are completely adorable! I wish I had more of them, though I do have a few already. There are some I have no hope of ever owning, though, as they came from an expansion pack wayyyy back when (unless they add them to loyalty merchant at some point in the future). :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think some folks were offering them on the "What Can I Do For You" thread (don't recall the exact name, but it's in here somewhere), but I imagine they'd just be "leased," like when you place a No-Trade item in someone else's house.

I know it was from like somewhere in the first four expansions, since when I came in with Uwk here back in 2006, we got credit for like an additional quarter year for every expansion we'd gotten, which is why Uwk and some of my other vets are like a year ahead, time-wise, from where we "should" be. And that was one of the things Uwk grabbed for himself that were "account only" instead of "one per character," since he was my main/major toon back then and got all the perks, the greedy kitteh. I'm glad the Powers went away from that paradigm for more things, and are offering some up on the Loyalty Merchant, if memory serves. So, maybe someday, more baby dragons! :D

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.