Varsoon - Treasure Cache

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Chrexx, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Pcjunke New Member

Possible solution if they refuse to remove them, make every item that drops from them no trade, if you get something you can use cool, more often then not you get vendor fodder.

**This method would inject some additional plat in the system which is not ideal either**
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

If the bots can't SLR...
  3. Crabbok Member

I like the crates. I used my Extra Life crates already because I knew we had these.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Here's my last bit of feedback on this. (for Varsoon server)

Put out a post saying these crates will not work on Raid content in EoF and future expansions.

Then while you are rolling back this pay 2 win scheme that the overwhelming majority of players are opposed to, go ahead and disable the temp adorns you get in crates from working on TLE servers.
  5. KythosMeltdown Active Member

y u remove my post saying im unsubsribed?
  6. omnielle New Member

Game is spiraling out of control on a crash course to nowhere. Sincere disappointment how toons and progression are unbalanced. Probably due to burn out at DEV central. Looking to sell my account.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Looking to get yourself banned by spouting that out publicly, you mean?
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. omnielle New Member

Oh please, censorship?!
  9. Taled Well-Known Member

Lol. I'm not talking about censorship. Selling your account is against the EULA and your actual game account can be banned for even joking about it.

They know people do it and mostly look the other way unless there is solid evidence or a reason to do anything, but it does happen.