Varsoon TLE Server FAQ

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Accendo, May 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildmanfrost New Member

When will the server go live. I thought it'd be at 1pm EST. Am I mistaken?
  2. Jadefox2 Active Member

How were you level 20 when doing the Isle quests?
    You literally asked if that was what I was talking about, and I answered yes...

Hence we are not comparing the same things.
  3. hallowskeeper New Member

Hello,
    I purchased all access membership to create a new character on Varsoon. When I click on create new character, I get a list of server types, called traditional, progression and etc. I thought Varsoon was progression but I created my character and Varsoon was not offered on the server list. So I tried all other types and none of them have Varsoon as an option. I specifically purchased membership for Varsoon only.

Can you let me know please how to create a character on Varsoon?
    adaria likes this.
  4. Mourneuk New Member

I was complaining about the exp rate on Kaladim being too slow for the new progression server because it meant character level didn't keep pace with quest level. You attempted to rebut that by saying that you played a new character on a new account on the live server xp was too fast and the isle quests were grey. We are comparing the same things. On a new character on a new account on live your level will keep pace with quest level and by the time you have completed FFS or DLW you will be 20. On kaladim this isn't possible even supposing you did the isle quests and then DLW. I stopped playing Kaladim when my necro was 15 and the quests were 18.

I've been playing the game since release. I know what it was like back then and I enjoyed playing it very much, but I've played modern MMOs for too damn long to go back to a painful levelling process.
  5. The_Grim_Ogre New Member

6. wildmanfrost New Member

The_Grim_Ogre posted the Varsoon server will open at 12pm PDT.
  7. Jadefox2 Active Member

So noted.

Since Varsoon WILL be at Kaladim levels, what are you going to be doing?
  8. hallowskeeper New Member

Thank you,

Oh it's going to open in two hours, no wander I cannot find it. At least I don't have a bug.
    adaria and wildmanfrost like this.
  9. Khayos Member

45 minutes ish actually. don't want you to miss out.
  10. Slipshod Active Member

48 minutes
  11. Jadefox2 Active Member

That's in less than an hour.

Assuming it opens without any problems.
  12. Khayos Member

^crosses fingers^
    Jadefox2 likes this.
  13. Slipshod Active Member

Oh, there will be problems....
  14. Perijn New Member

Nahhhh :p
  15. hallowskeeper New Member

I'm looking forward to being there from the first minute and then taking my sweet two hours to get to level 2. :D

I just saw Varsoon become available on the list, made character, but when I chose the server I got a message that no servers are available right now. Seems I'm stuck. I just made my Fury and I love how she looks, I don't want to log out as not to lose that look.
  16. Auria New Member

Hello! Just wanted to note for you that you can save your appearance at the bottom of the screen in the middle left on the character creation screen! I too am stuck at the dreaded "no servers available" :p
  17. Nausicca New Member

Same!
  18. Siren Well-Known Member

19. Seth Well-Known Member

it's been officially delayed for 2 more hours.
    Siren likes this.
  20. Nausicca New Member

boo!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.