Varsoon Roadmap?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Spectre, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Spectre Active Member

Nice to still see the Kaladim roadmap, etc... BUT Kaladim is old news. Can we see some information about Varsoon please?
    Belthyr likes this.
  2. Ironback Member

Bumping this up.
    Inquiring minds want to know more.
  3. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

I also would like to see such an item, if only to know how I have diverged from the main street.
  4. Spectre Active Member

Guess they're stalling for something? ^<>^
  5. Ramblon Member

From the server FAQ - not sure what other info is needed in a TLE server roadmap.
    Content Unlocks Every 16 Weeks
    Expansions will unlock approximately every 16 weeks, except for Desert of Flames, which will be 12 weeks. That means you'll experience 16 weeks of classic EverQuest II, 12 weeks of Desert of Flames, 16 weeks of Kingdom of Sky, and so on. Any content that was released in between expansions, including GU and Adventure Pack content, will be released 8 weeks after its corresponding expansion has been released. For example, 8 weeks after Kingdom of Sky is released, you’ll have access to Fallen Dynasty. Desert of Flames will receive Hunter’s Quests and items approximately 6 weeks after release.
    Siren likes this.
  6. Arandar Well-Known Member

Best guestimates look something like this (dates in parenthesis are mid-expansion/hunters):

Desert of Flames - September 13, 2022 (October 25, 2022)
    Kingdom of Sky - December 6, 2022 (January 31, 2023)
    Echoes of Faydwer - March 28, 2023 (May 23, 2023)
    Rise of Kunark - July 18, 2023 (September 12, 2023)
    The Shadow Odyssey - November 7, 2023 (January 9, 2024)
    Sentinel's Fate - March 5, 2024 (April 30, 2024)
    Destiny of Velious - June 25, 2024 (August 20, 2024)
    Age of Discovery - October 15, 2024 (December 10, 2024)
    Chains of Eternity - February 11, 2025 (April 8, 2025)

Of course, they can always move those backwards or forwards depending on whatever else is going on with the game at the time. For example, they unlocked the mid-expansion content for the Shattered Lands (vanilla) a week earlier than expected.
  7. Spiritus Praeteriti Member

FTFY, absolutely no way a TLE goes past SF again. So many less items and headache for them to deal with. And just look at that release schedule. DoF would be cleared before Christmas, and then everyone could actually come back and be excited for KoS after the Holidays.

Who wants to bet they'll say screw that and release KoS before Christmas for the 5th time?
  8. Arandar Well-Known Member

I suspect whatever the next TLE server will be named, they'll launch it to coincide with the 20th anniversary of EQ2.
    Siren likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

If the companhy follows the pattern they've used in naming past TLEs, I expect it to be named Rivervale.