Varsoon - Noxious Avengers

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kords, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Kords New Member

Hello Norrathians! I am Slixx on the Varsoon server and I am starting a guild named Noxious Avengers. I've ran an EQ2 guild around launch and have played EQ2 off and on a TON since. I'm extremely stoked about rebuilding the Noxious Avengers on Varsoon.

We're especially fond of those of you who employ the Noxious means of pain and misery upon your opponents. However, we do accept all players! Even Ratongas.

I'll need some help along the way with some strong officers who understand the game and want to build up the players around them. We'll be raiding 2 nights / week at 6pm PST and on Saturdays for most of the day. We use a DKP system for Raid Loots, and want to be one of the strongest raiding guilds on the server.

If you're interested in joining a fast growing team where your skills as a player will shine and good team play will be rewarded, please send me a message in game or here on the threads. I look forward to meeting you and I'm confident we can build something really great on Varsoon!

-Slixx