Varsoon Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadefox2 Active Member

They are "looking into it" as per some devs on Discord
  2. Zatimus New Member

But is it though?
  3. DENSER Well-Known Member

Same here virtu.
    Guess we ll need to wait some few days before it goes smoother
  4. Daiska New Member

So, time aside, the lining up is a lie.. great. I'm starting to get annoyed now.
  5. thutshi New Member

If you do get in and get stuck on the boat. /claim the Overseer reward. Unpack it and then you can get to the island. I was told.
  6. ulurai New Member

well there is one distinct difference from launch day 20 years ago at least Sony came on the forums to let us know there was an issue and approximate time delay ... here its silence

2 hours and 7 minutes of silence
    AOE1 likes this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow that server has lots of lag I made it on the boat, but now can't get into the world.
    There are people who have made it into the game, but DB has to fix this problem
  8. Maruven Member

I got in 3 times, was kicked 3 times after fighting some mobs. Now back to the server timeout issue. Sigh
  9. ulurai New Member

i finally got on the queue one hour and one minute wait time

and going up

money well spent...
  10. Slipshod Active Member

Actually got to play for a few minutes - then world crashed, my login is rejected, kick to desktop.... But while I got to play? Got kicked to character select 6 times and rolled back about 30 seconds each time
  11. SirFordor New Member

That was Tarkus
    Pixistik likes this.
  12. Dourin New Member

Well, whoever has a queue time of 4 minutes and 2 seconds, I'll trade ya. I just queued up and was given 1 hour and 4 minutes.
  13. MichaelBB New Member

It's working as planned. TLE is an afterthought.
  14. Slipshod Active Member

Great. Try to log back in - and I have a 1+ hour wait time. Is this what paying a sub is supposed to be like?
    My wait time was listed as 1 hour and 4 minutes. 25 minutes later and it should be listed as about 39 minutes, right? Instead, it now says 1 hour and 32 minutes. I am thinking something isn't working correctly...
  15. ulurai New Member

i will be looking for a guild once im in, playing a dirge provisionner . send a tell to silith if you want a dirge in your guild
  16. Harn New Member

Ummm what is this queue stuff..an hour and 10 min wait and going up! April Fools was 2 months ago :p
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

that's what you get by having everybody start in the same zone... the ship of doom, or boom or crash...
  18. Audiobook New Member

I mean, I went to peat bog to avoid large amounts of players. I still got booted to character select queue. ><
  19. ulurai New Member

this isnt a load issue ,same thing happened to my server 20 years ago its a glitch
  20. Eltee Member

Well! Daybreak it again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.