Varsoon Itemization - Desert of Flames

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Mint, Aug 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayte New Member

Itd be nice to see a server wide fix to mitigation so it can actually be effective. If that isnt possible then more maxHP, block, and parry on drops tuned towards tanks.
  2. Vitriol Member

Is there any chance we can get the fabled and legendary Beastlord/Bruiser/Monk drops changed to include druids rather than beastlords, since we don't even have them on Varsoon server?
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

Is there any chance we can get the fabled and legendary Bruiser/Monk drops changed to have max HP / Block / Reuse please? Since they are tanks and like to use tank stats.
    Arielle Nightshade and idunno125 like this.
  4. idunno125 New Member

Master crafted armor is to comparable to raid gear & instance fabled gear. Nerfing it would incentivize more grouping & raiding. Thanks.
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'm not noticing a lack of grouping at all - and it's nice to be able to craft something that's A) useful and 2) sells for a change.
  6. Grizauk New Member

Can we get dz raid loot on par with the 33 stat loot dropping from the x2 contested out of era stuff?
  7. DENSER Well-Known Member

for once the craft is used for more than 2 weeks... it's rather loots raids that are to be reviewed.

But in itself I find the loots quite interesting, quite messy, sometimes not very logical in terms of the mobs killed. We will say that the roughly itemization gives its charm to this extension
  8. Spectre Active Member

I am pretty let down with the loot drops from raid mobs. What's the point to raid if I can get the same item from an instance except the name is changed. We did Courts (Black Queen bugged of course) and not one upgrade dropped for anyone... Please put some thought into raid gear. Everyone on this server is a paying customer.
    Goozer, Bekkr and Grizauk like this.
  9. Goozer New Member

The itemization this go around is pretty bizarre. First, that the level 50 crap gear is not only better than level 50 raid gear, but shares the same stats as level 60 gear. Also, there is KoS gear dropping in Silent City, because it shares a similar name to what is supposed to drop.

I think level 50 treasured stuff should be the same as Shattered Lands, 18-21 stat. Mastercrafted should be 22; level 60 should be 24-28 based on treasured-fabled.

I'm not seeing any incentive to continue doing anything after hitting 60, when the level 50 instance drops and mastercrafted are just as good as level 60 stuff.
    idunno125 likes this.
  10. Servenaia New Member

this is the worst item.... i have ever seen!
    Normal items lvl 50 have the same stats as lvl 60 fable gear.
    sometimes trasured lvl 50 gear is better then lvl 60 legendary gear. please rework the whole thing.
    As the previous speaker said:

The itemization this go around is pretty bizarre. First, that the level 50 crap gear is not only better than level 50 raid gear, but shares the same stats as level 60 gear. Also, there is KoS gear dropping in Silent City, because it shares a similar name to what is supposed to drop.

I think level 50 treasured stuff should be the same as Shattered Lands, 18-21 stat. Mastercrafted should be 22; level 60 should be 24-30 based on treasured-fabled.
  11. Ayodi Active Member

We can't have the majority of players have access to efficient gear can we? Bullocks! The gear is so peeps can enjoy the game and pursue getting things done. The numbers don't matter if you don't do quest lines (hello! - EverQuest) Having decent gear sufficient to the task available rocks.It is not about elitism or photon avatar pride. It is about playing a challenging game & enjoying doing so. We should get back in our lane & throttle back on the 1%ers preserving their self anointed station.

-the Ayodi
    Pixistik likes this.
  12. Humakt Member

Simple: Common / Handicrafted / Treasured / Mastercrafted / Legendary / Fabled
    Bekkr likes this.
  13. Arandar Well-Known Member

Hasn't worked that way on the TLE servers, ever.
  14. Spectre Active Member

And thus it should
    Bekkr likes this.
  15. Arandar Well-Known Member

All that tilting at windmills, bad for the back.
  16. Spiritus Praeteriti Member

So it's almost October, how'd the itemization changes go?
    Bekkr likes this.
  17. Mashef Member

Why was DOF not itemized properly? There is an entire thread on this here. The dungeon gear is better then the raid gear, Legendary items with 31 primary stats while raid fabled are sitting on 25-27. This is mind blowing.

This shouldn't be too hard:
    sub lvl 60 dungeons
    Gear LVL 55 REQ
    20 to 23 stats 3 blues -

Lvl 60 dungeons
    Legendaries
    24 stats 3 blues
    Fabled
    25 stats 3 maybe 4 blues on a rare drop

These entry raids should be just hard enough to require you to have mostly 22 to 25 stat gear in all slots.
    Entry Raiding
    27 stats 3 blues on legendaries
    27 stats 4 blues on fabled

These raids should essentially require every slot to be 25 to 27 stat gear or you fail miserably. This is how progression raiding works.
    End Raiding
    29 stats 4 blues

Because these are the whole point of the expansion/main questlines:
    Ring of Fate/Peacock
    31 stats 5 blues

You can just make some edits and decide what is entry raiding and what is end game.
    Lockjaw/Courts/Gates = entry
    pedestal/djinn/poets/Godking = end

Let's look ahead to KOS...

Sub 70 dungeons:
    65 REQ gear
    27 to 30 stats 3 blues

KOS dungeon gear 31 prim stats at 70
    KOS early tier raiding 33 prim stats 3 blues
    KOS top tier raiding 35 stats 4 blues
    KOS Claymore Line 38 stats 5 blues

Slot up the new HQs somewhere between dungeon/early tier raiding at 34 stats or something.

If i throw this together in 15 minutes it shouldn't be too difficult to itemize these expansions in less then a day for a team of individuals working hard.
  18. Zenji Well-Known Member

Just in case there is a chance itemization is being revisited. But this also applies to future expansions.

Mage and Priest gear needs to have Cast Speed or Reuse Speed and Ability mod
    Scout gear needs to have Multi Attack or Haste or DPS mod or Flurry and Ability mod
    Tank gear (both Plate and Leather tanks) needs to have Block or Mitigation or Reuse and Max Health

There needs to be at least 1 set of gear for each class type dropping in raids that follows the above rules.
  19. Arandar Well-Known Member

I don't know. It's extremely fun knowing that, aside from the bp from the Queen or Godking, there are zero upgrades for me in any of the instanced raids. I get to accumulate all that DKP which I can then spend on .... well, nothing at all. It's very satisfying to watch a number increase week over week in my guild window. Riveting gameplay, actually.
  20. eelf Member

lol same thread for the last 10 year for TLE's
    Proto12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.