Varsoon and EU players/Guilds…

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Cacofonix, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Cacofonix New Member

Does anyone know if there are going to be any sort of EU guild on the new TLE? Or a guild that takes EU players into consideration when raiding? :)
    Sunlei likes this.
  2. Leibnitz Member

There will certainly be EU timezone raids and several guilds where the majority of players are active during EU primetime.
  3. Cacofonix New Member

I hope so :)
  4. Fangrim Active Member

There is usually 2 EU raid guilds on TLE if you go back to Stormhold, I think they merged though after a huge betrayal where one was left to rot as they $%%^% off to play 'classic wow' all because some guy was pissed about achievements. I mean who the $%^& cares about those in a game called EverQUEST? I'll be top of that if I bother to play, name will be Talormane
  5. Cacofonix New Member

Would that be Faydark Knights?
  6. Fangrim Active Member

No, the guild doesn't even exist anymore.
  7. Blaupunkt Active Member

not bitter then? ahaha! FYI there was no huge betrayal, notice was given what was happening, quite a while before it did and the guy who chases achievements had nothing to do with it and did not go to WoW classic and stayed in EQ2.

The reason some of us left and the only reason was because we were sick and tired of DoF and we were looking at quitting anyway, DoF was so easy and boring it was not even funny.
  8. Cacofonix New Member

Yeah I know. I am in Faydark Knights on Kaladim.

I did notice that Valdahausen had put up a recruitment post for Faydark Knights foe Varsoon, but…getting more and more worried about low EU population and the dwindling chance of raiding in my timezones. :(
    Fangrim likes this.
  9. krokous Member

I think, in general, that EU players prefer PvP server. Come to Tarinax when RoK comes out. Now there is no point in that - we were on lvl 70 for almost a year so population is totally depleted.
  10. Veeminx New Member

Actually never been in a pvp guild. Played on Runnyeye, the focus was raiding and questing, especially HQ's. Phoenix Legion, Beyond Divine.
  11. Fangrim Active Member

12. Fangrim Active Member

Oh look at this, you can't even directly answer me so that I see it, more proof that your obfuscating things.
    For clarification, telling a guild you're going to defect to another game does not vindicate you from betrayal. You also 'came back' and immediatley left the people that were still in the guild and made a new one! It was a complete and utter betrayal, there is no doubt about this at all. I'm Talormane, who are you? I bet you don't say because we all know I'm right.”

13. Blaupunkt Active Member

how am i not answering you directly? also, it was not stormhold it was on Kaladim, we left at the start of DoF and some of us came back towards the end of KoS we were asked if we would be interest in coming back with the possibility of starting up a new guild, as far as we were aware noone was lift in the guild who was actually playing, everyone who we still had contact with had joined other guilds, when we came back we asked a lot of old players if they wanted to re-join a new guild, some did and some didnt, also is was 2 guilds forming when we came back to eq2 from WoW Classic, a decision was made to use their old guild name.

you can see it and portray it however you like, shout as loud as you like about how right you are, but you seem to have taken it far to personally than it should have been.

Agenor.
  14. Aislynn Member

There are several EU friendly guilds, as well as an EU raid alliance.