Varig's Forge - celebration bundle

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by EQ_Jack, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Usk is a kitty has 4 hands LOL
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Five hands - don't forget the tail!
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wow just saw the typo oops sorry Uwk :eek:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would still send in a /petition now and begin updating it right away, just something simple like I am a real person and need real help when you have a free minute please. Update the petition regularly so it doesn't get auto-resolved by the system. That way when they are less backlogged, your issue is not lost.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The last one I transferred was in 2014 I think, I am getting to old to remember stuff like this, and the items in her house that belonged to characters that had not played in almost a decade, that were people I met on launch day, transferred to AB from Crushbone.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just a silly joke. ;->

Although I will say, I've got forearms (get it? Four-fore...oh, never mind, too much of a stretch... :D)... ;->

Uwk
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Svenone Well-Known Member

If people can't figure out the differences and uses between to/too/two or there/their/they're, it's probably too much to ask them to differentiate between four/fore. Just saying...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Al Bundy always said a perfect woman would have 3 breasts, 2 in the front and one on the back for dancing.
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I usually just read into what the message is to figure it out, being ocd over such trivial things tells people you really have no life.
    OMG, we are on an internet forum!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Pun, my darling, pun. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Zinj Well-Known Member

Varig's Forge allows you to remove the other crafting stations from your house and put different items in it. Especially good for people who are at housing maximum.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! Finally got the package deal the other day (NOT when it was on sale, of course...didn't think I'd need it back then X-P), and it's a wonderful thing! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.