Valorous Ascent- Everfrost

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lamori, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Lamori Member

Okay before you freak out when you see my signature. I am posting this for a real life friend of mine whom is having issues with the website. He is recruiting for raiders for his guild on Everfrost server. So below is there info.

` Lamori

Valorous Ascent is currently a lvl 87 guild with T3 guild hall in Antonica. We are Looking to Build a Raid force and start raiding as a guild. New and experienced raiders of all classes Welcome. Raid Tue & Thrs 7pm EST - 11pm EST, 3rd day TBD. Email Soreta at soretamachai@gmail.com. We will welcome your alt if your main in in another guild for raiding and gearing purposes. We are kind of new to the raiding realm most of us are casual players We are currently accepting all classes, we currently do not have any hard set requirements to join other than you try to be present for raid, be respectful of raid leader and others, be willing to listen during raids. It is recommended that you have your spells at least exerted out, mastered out would be nice, and prob around 370 crit chance . Once raid force in established we hope to begin raiding shortly after. Please have vent for voice communication, its very important for raid. When you email Soreta please include the following info: Class, level, How many AA, are your spells fully mastered, do you have your mythical, best describe how you are currently geared include a link you your eq2wire profile please, tell us briefly about your previous raiding experience eq2 or other MMO, tell us briefly about your other eq2 guild or other guild mmo experience, and finally tell us why you'd like to join VA or why you might be a good fit. Thanks for your time.