Va Khaj Dar - All Kerran Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by WhysperWynde, May 19, 2013.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Hello Kerrans of Norrath. We have 6 Kerrans so far gathered in Va Khaj Dar Retreat (Hua Mein) and are looking to form a guild soon. Anyone interested please send mail to Khajiinet ingame. We will be glad to have you.

I have a question which I am not finding the answers to here. How do we go about forming a guild? Should I be looking on the official EQ2 website to find out the particular rules for guild forming? Can somebody tell me what NPC in Qeynos I should talk to to form a guild?

A screenshot of Khajiinet and Prowler Pride in Va Khaj Dar Retreat:
    [IMG]
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

You need to talk to the Guild Registrar. These can be found in each city - in Qeynos I think the NPC is in South Qeynos. Easiest way to locate one is to ask a guard. You'll need to be in a group of six players - no mercs, and whoever talks to the registrar and pays the registration fee, will be the default guild leader.

If you plan to allow a mix of Good and Evil aligned kerrans, you might want to consider a neutral location like New Halas or Gorowyn for your guild hall or house, much less hassle to get to the guild hall/house. . Using a prestige house via the Qeynos/Freeport portals, whilst viable, won't be helpful for lower level players on the opposite alignment who'll have to play dodge the guards to get in.

Also, race specific guilds can be tough to manage, you need to think a least think about how you plan to handle members who decide to race change their character(s). Could be difficult to deal with if it's a long standing player with in guild friends or who may be a high ranking guildie and decides one day to turn up as a ratonga !!

Oh and by the way, if you plan on recruiting via the forum, it's a good idea to specify which server you play on ;).

Good luck with your guild.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for all your helpful answers, flameweaver. All the Kerrans are starting in New Halas so that they are aligned to the good side. We are on the FREEPORT server. You mentioned a prestige house. Does that mean that we could substitute a prestige house for a guild hall and still get the benefits like crafting stations, Call-to-guild ball, teleport globe, gatherers, etc? That would be awesome because we've been guild shopping and see that the prestige houses are much cheaper than the guilds. We were considering a New Halas guild hall location since our new players are all starting there.