Closed / Unconfirmed uumm, Dragon PQ or Monk Abilities Broken?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

It seems I was forwarded this from a Ratonga Monk I know,...
    I think he is having issue with either the Dragon Attack PQ dragons, or certain of his monk abilities:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 21:06:26 +0000
    Subject: Dragon Brokes Hitty Tikths
    To: Ceyarrecks

HEP'ES MES!!!!!
    Mes hitty tikths no workies!!
    Mes righty nex to dragon, says "no targets in range"
    WAT'ES?!
    Duh dragon righty nex me! zero'es meters!
    mes no kinna gets any closer,...
    (una les me's uppos'd be eatsen, den be insides dragon.)
    dis dragon soooo wells fed, ones can not miss!
    see?!
    /e shows photographs taken.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

mes Crescent Strike an Crane Sweep says mes hits beasties 5 an 10 meter'es,...
    yets mes no hit'es hugey dragon!
    me no noes wats do! you's hep'es me, yaya?

Periblima
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I was getting that also the other day on my Channeler, I would be standing on his foot and it would still say no targets in range.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

alright, thank you for feedback, I will let Periblima know,... he was rather distraught, as you can imagine; not being able to hit such a huge target standing right next to it.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

What level was he? I just wrote mine off as being too low of a level I was like 38 or there abouts. She also bugged out because I got so many levels now her character development tree for her grandmaster spells is greyed out and I can't choose them.
  5. Svenone Well-Known Member

I get that with my 110 brigand - 0m away and am told there is nothing in range. The bug has nothing to do with the character level. I generally step back a meter or two and try a different spell/combat art, which seems to work like a Gibb's head slap.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

O Gibbs would just stare those dragons down and they'd go running LOL. Wasn't sure I just had it happen on my lowest level I took through the dragons so it is a dragon issue then for sure.
    Pixistik, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

he is Adventure Level 110.
    GrandMastered research Crescent Strike (105)
    AA Rank 2 Crane Sweep
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have had the same thing happen with some of my Troubie stuff and the dragons.
    Pixistik, Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Yeah blue Ae's are iffy on them, it was worse with puppets.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Exactly!!
  11. Tkia Well-Known Member

Try Strike of Consistency and Hidden Openings. They seem to get through for low levels.
  12. Svenone Well-Known Member

I have had this problem occur occasionally with the Brigand blue AoE Barroom Negotiations even before the puppets this year. It seems like it started occurring about the same time as the change that made Dagger Storm a short-range PBAoE, but I have no evidence that these are related.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

My Fury has be getting no targets in range for a long long time. The spells seem to go off and appear to be hitting so it may just be a bugged message. Since the toon is just an underplayed alt I haven't bothered running ACT to see if the spells really are hitting. Despite a constant barrage of no targets in range I always got credit on the dragons
    Breanna likes this.