UT plus Accelerated Decay problems

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-kukiake, Apr 30, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-kukiake Guest

Hello,
    It seems that UT doesn't give us an extra tick (or two with the red adorn) if we have accelerated decay on. IMO this is a bug since both buffs clearly say that they give their respective ticks, but in fact accelerated decay just overwrites UT. So it seems TC is the better choice for us now until they fix this, and in the meanwhile we should all /bug this in hopes that someone actually fixes it.
  2. ARCHIVED-Garlin1 Guest

I never checked per tick, I know (unless broke now) it did lower the time between ticks even more when UT and AD are put together.
  3. ARCHIVED-yadlajoi Guest

during beta it worked if it doesnt work now it ABSOLUTELY NEED TO BE FIXED. Not only necro must sacrifice their life in order to use their aa but now if we arbitary arent allow to beneficiat from them or from group buff then the necro class is suffering from yet again another broken mechanism : Dot and lifetap not getting full benefit of +abiliti mod dumbfire pet DOT in general in comparison of straight up dmg. anything we do cost us HP... now arbitary limit to our dot...
  4. ARCHIVED-kukiake Guest

Some people say it works with some of our dots, but i couldn't confirm that.

However what I do know is that it does not work for soulrot. With AD on with or without UT soulrot will do 7 ticks only.

edit: One of the guild's troubs came online so I had a chance to test it with all spells, here are the results:
    Pandemic - UT is not adding additional ticks (7 ticks with or without UT)
    Soulrot - UT is not adding additional ticks (7 ticks with or without UT)
    Bloodcoil - UT is adding 1 more tick (increase from 12 to 13)
    Vampire Bats - UT is adding 1 more tick (increase from 9 to 10)

I still think UT should give us the additinal tick for all spells. We are paying with our health for Accelerated Decay, not to mention how other classes got way better endlines in SF.
  5. ARCHIVED-yadlajoi Guest

need to escalade that and PM xelgad hopefully he ll fix this.
  6. ARCHIVED-Guld_Ulrish Guest

Yeah pls fix so we get extra tick on Soul Rot and Pandemic too.
  7. ARCHIVED-yadlajoi Guest

Should really be fixed it s we are already paying 4k hp per tick to maintain our ability up and now their is an arbitary block to how we can use them? dot shouldnt have any cap on their tick end of the story necro are already the worst class utility wise now we can even beneficiate from AA across the boards.